Noob Question

mark-art

NEST Puppet
I figured this was the best place to post this so here goes...

I wanna get a neo aes system really soon, (more like RIGHT NOW!!) but I wanted to ask about which type, meaning japanese or us. Are they really any differences? If I get a japanese system do I need any sort of adapters for voltage and what not? I'm another one of those people who dreamed of owning a neo when i was a kid and had no freakin money. And now that I can finally afford to buy one i'm all over it. heh. Anyway, any help would be great. Odds are this has probably been asked alot in previous threads so maybe if anyone could post a link with their reply, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

mark

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I have an entire Duchovny portfolio if you're interested.

I am if he's not.

mark-art

NEST Puppet
well since I have no idea what your talking about its up for grabs. It looks like david duchoveny from the link you posted. But a portfolio of what? just curious.

mark

mark-art

NEST Puppet
I should have mentioned my intellegence is quite below average :D Honestly, I don't think were on the same page. If your talking about neo stuff, then yeah, I have an idea of what i'm getting into.

mark

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
mark-art said:
I should have mentioned my intellegence is quite below average.

That's OK, I likes 'em dumb and pretty.

mark-art said:
Honestly, I don't think were on the same page. If your talking about neo stuff, then yeah, I have an idea of what i'm getting into.

Yeah, I'm talking about "neo stuff" alright. Take a gander at this little number and tell me how it makes you feel.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I have an entire Duchovny portfolio if you're interested.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMFG YGPM!!!!!

Erected is more like it, Dinkins. :emb: :kekeke:

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Hmmm... tempting... amazing what a simple question turned into... heh
at least everyone seems to have a good sense of humor on these boards.

mark