Search results

1. N

HDMI mod for Home System/Sound fix on cart.

Ive looked around and tried to find answers to my questions and can't seem to find them so again please forgive if this has been asked and answered previously. Is it possible to MOD my CDZ to display via HDMI? Also with my AES, its been modified but can somebody MOD it further to display through...
  2. N

SOUND PROBLEMS WITH MY AES PLEASE HELP! :(

OK, Im really sorry guys I put this in another thread too but no body has seen it and I dont no how to delete things or take them down. Im not even sure this is in the right place but its been a long time since Ive been on here due to health problems but I do remember how angry people would get...
  3. N

Sound issues. Console, TV or Cables?

Hi people, Im not sure if Ive put this in the wright place so please forgive me If I should of posted this somewhere else but Im having some sound issues with my AES and Its driving me nuts, now Im not sure If Its the console, cables or the TV. My Neos, all my games and bits have been In storage...
  4. N

HELP IN FINDING A MEMBER, StellaKing/Si.

Got hit by a car and they drove off, leaving me, had full body left side paralysis at first but in time my left arm and hand regained some of its usability, not 100% but 'manageable' although my left vocal tract remains paralysed so my voice isn't great and to prevent aspiration I'm tube feed...
  5. N

Got hit by a car...
  6. N

Ok, As in my last comment please forgive me if Ive posted this in the wrong place. Ive been away for a long time due to health reasons, so, what is where and where is what, Im still having some trouble with getting my bearings. The reason for this message is I'm trying to find a friend of mine...
  7. N

Help with MVS system and 161 MultiGame Cart.

Hi people, Ive been inactive for a very long time, had a brain accident a few years back and recovery has been extremely hard and long. Please forgive me If Ive posted this in the wrong place. I can't believe in the time Ive been away how crazy the Neo scene price wise has got! Ive just bought...
  8. N

MY GAMES COLLECTION FOR SALE.. NEO, NEO CD, PS3, PCE

I LIVE IN WORCESTER IN THE WEST MIDS ALL ITEMS CAN BE COLLECTED, WILL NOT POST INTERNATIONALLY, SORRY.. ALSO ALL ITEMS ARE OPEN TO ANY SENSIBLE OFFERS SO DONT BE SHY CUM AND BUY.. OK IT BREAKS MY HEART I GOTTA SELL ALL THIS BUT NEEDS ARE A MUST JUS SPLIT UP WITH THE GIRLFRIEND AND NEED TO GET...
  9. N

SUPER MVS CONVERTOR II WANTED FROM UK SELLER

Hi just a quick one im looking for a super MVS convertor II from a uk seller as I dont really want/cant be botherd to import one PM if you can help.. cheers
  10. N

SNK vs CAPCOM jap AES cart wanted

hope some one can help im lookin for a decent priced SVC jap aes cart, must be in mint as new condition and the seller must be based in the uk. cheers
  11. N

PAL NINTENDO Wii + EXTRAS....

ARIGHT PEOPLE MY MRS WORKS IN CURRYS :loco: SO THERES GUNNA BE NO ISSUES WITH STOCK ANY PROBS CALL OR TXT ME ON THE NUMBER IN THE AD.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AET&viewitem=&item=210049738672&rd=1&rd=1
  12. N

ANY OF THE KOF GAMES (AES)

ARIGHT PEOPLE I'M LOOKING FOR ANY OF THE KOF GAMES MUST BE JAP AES COPIES AND MUST BE MINT AS NEW WITH BAGGIES MANUALS ETC AND BE REASONABLY PRICED, ALSO BASED IN THE UK.. CHEERS MATT
  13. N

FACTORY NEW/SEALED PCE SUPER GRAFX SYSTEM

WHAT YOU READ IS WHAT YOU GET A FACTORY NEW NEVER OPEND PCE SUPER GRAFX... £150 :lol: IF ANY ONE INTRESTED MAIL OR TXT ME AT MATJ4Y@YAHOO.COM OR 07966338993 CHEERS
  14. N

MINT NEO CD GAMES OPEN TO OFFERS + FACTORY NEW PC ENGINE SUPER GRAFX OPEN TO OFFERS!?

MORNING ALL, WELL SOLD MY NEW CDZ ON THE BAY TO ORPHEUS BUT I STILL GOT ALL THE GAMES :( THERE ALL OPEN TO OFFERS SO BUY UM UP AND MAKE ME SOME MONEY :) THE GAMES ARE.. KING OF FIGHTERS 94 - £10ono 95 - £10ono 96 (usa copy) - £15ono 97 - £15ono 98 (LTD ED CALENDER PACK COMPLETE WITH DUAL...
  15. N

NOS PC ENGINE SUPER GRAFX AND NOS PC ENGINE CORE GRAFX II

OK HERE WE GO I GOT A BRAND NEW PC ENGINE SUPER GRAFX ON THE BAY AT THE MOMENT http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FACTORY-SEALED-PC-ENGINE-SUPER-GRAFX-A-REAL-MUST-SEE_W0QQitemZ200044826251QQihZ010QQcategoryZ72501QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem CHECK IT OUT ITS NEVER BEEN PLAYED AND ITS CHEAP AT...
  16. N

FOR SALE A FACTORY SEALED NEO CDZ SYSTEM + THE BEST 24 GAMES

ARIGHT PEOPLE I HAVE A FACTORY SEALED NEO CDZ SYSTEM + 24 TOP GAMES FOR SALE I BOUGHT THE CONSOLE RIGHT HERE FROM NEO-GEO.COM ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO ITS NEVER BEEN OUT THE BOX AND IS IN BRAND NEW FACTORY CONDITION NOT OPEND AND PLAYED THEN RESEALED ***BRAND NEW*** IF ANY ONES INTRESTED MAIL ME AND...
  17. N

PHANTOM1 vs SUPERGUN

help help
  18. N

"SUPERGUNS vs PHANTOM 1"

the situation is i want to play sum of the rarer and more sought after AES games(slug1, showdown4, pulstar, MotW etc etc..) but cant afford them so I've decided to get them on MVS instead but how to play them is the question, do i get a phantom1converter(ravengames.co.uk) or a...