FOR SALE A FACTORY SEALED NEO CDZ SYSTEM + THE BEST 24 GAMES

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ARIGHT PEOPLE I HAVE A FACTORY SEALED NEO CDZ SYSTEM + 24 TOP GAMES FOR SALE I BOUGHT THE CONSOLE RIGHT HERE FROM NEO-GEO.COM ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO ITS NEVER BEEN OUT THE BOX AND IS IN BRAND NEW FACTORY CONDITION NOT OPEND AND PLAYED THEN RESEALED ***BRAND NEW***

IF ANY ONES INTRESTED MAIL ME AND MAKE ME AN OFFER AT MATJ4Y@YAHOO.COM OR CALL ME ON 07966338993 AND ILL GET SOME PICTURES EMAILED TO YOU.

IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THESE FORUMS FOR A FEW YEARS BUT NEVER POSTED HOWEVER STELLAKING (ALWAYS POSTING) KNOWS IM A RELIABLE PERSON

THE GAMES ARE..

KING OF FIGHTERS 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 (LTD ED CALENDER PACK COMPLETE WITH DUAL SPINE), 99,

SAMURAI SPIRTS 1, 2, 3, 4, AND RPG (WITH LTD ED LID STICKER),

FATAL FURRY 3, FF REAL BOUT, FF REAL BOUT SPECIAL, FF REAL BOUT 2 THE NEWCOMERS,

LAST BLADE,

SAVAGE RAIGNE,

KABUKI KLASH,

METAL SLUG 1 AND 2,

VIEW POINT,

PULSTAR,

TWINKLE STAR SPRITES,

MAGICAL DROP 2,

ALL GAMES COME COMPLETE WITH SPINES EXCEPT KOF 96, 97 AND SS3 ALL GAMES ARE MINT IN "FACTORY NEW" CONDITON AND NONE HAVE ANY MARKS ON THE DISCS AS THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN PLAYED I JUST COLLECTED THEM NOT PLAYED THEM, ALL GAMES BAR TWO HAVE THE NEO "WATERMARK" IN THE PLASTIC IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX'S.

AS FOR THE UNIT ITS FACTORY SEALED.

I USED THE PRICE GUIDES OFF THIS SITE TO GET A FIGURE ON WHAT THIS IS ALL WORTH AND THE GAMES ALONE IN SECOND HAND CONDITION ADD UP TO $1170USD THATS £630GBP ACCORDING TO WWW.XE.COM

AND

WWW.VIDEOGAMEIMPORTS.COM

SELL THE UNIT ALONE IN SECOND HAND CONDITION WITH SCRATCHES FOR £250!!​

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ahhh... You decided to list then ?

I can give Matt a ref, top fella with fantastic comms so buy em up peeps.
Don't hesitate to deal with :D

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:buttrock: yep, thought id give it a go on here, so help me sell all this, stoke up some intrest for me :lolz:

Last edited:

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry but in the end the games are Factory Sealed or just in like new shape? US or JPN?

In secondhand condition I don't think they can be worth more than US $800, and that's being generous. For the amount you quoted one should be able to get them all factory sealed (and I know what I am talking about because I own them all in said shape).

By the way, videogameimports' prices are just ridiculously insane and they cannot be taken into account as a guideline at all, everybody knows it. The Neo Geo market is not what it was anymore, and that's specially notable in the case CD games, nobody seems to care much about them and they are not like NGH games, which prices can stand the pass of time quite well, and still NGH games are quite cheaper these days too.

I would not mind to pay for that factory sealed system about the same that the Neo Store was charging back in the day for it, and bear in mind that the Neo Store is not famous for being a cheap one either.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pep said:
Sorry but in the end the games are Factory Sealed or just in like new shape? US or JPN?

In secondhand condition I don't think they can be worth more than US $800, and that's being generous. For the amount you quoted one should be able to get them all factory sealed (and I know what I am talking about because I own them all in said shape).

By the way, videogameimports' prices are just ridiculously insane and they cannot be taken into account as a guideline at all, everybody knows it. The Neo Geo market is not what it was anymore, and that's specially notable in the case CD games, nobody seems to care much about them and they are not like NGH games, which prices can stand the pass of time quite well, and still NGH games are quite cheaper these days too.

I would not mind to pay for that factory sealed system about the same that the Neo Store was charging back in the day for it, and bear in mind that the Neo Store is not famous for being a cheap one either.

I apreciate what you saying, and Im sure you do know what your on about, however i havent actually put a price on any of this I said im "open to offers" give me a ballpark figure of what you think its all worth, as for the value of the package I worked out, I used the low estimates of the NG.com price guides. also the games are like new, not factory sealed but like factory new..

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pep said:

So are you intrested in the actual CDZ unit?