HELP IN FINDING A MEMBER, StellaKing/Si.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Ok, As in my last comment please forgive me if Ive posted this in the wrong place. Ive been away for a long time due to health reasons, so, what is where and where is what, Im still having some trouble with getting my bearings.

The reason for this message is I'm trying to find a friend of mine,

StellaKing/Si

He was fairly well known in the scene and bought/sold and traded a lot on here, in fact he's responsible for some of my most sort after pieces.
Im desperate to find him but the mobile number and email address I have from our old contact no longer works. Now its been a VERY LONG time since we spoke last, early January 2007, but should any body have any contact with him or no of a way to do so could you please tell him to get in touch with me.

Again please forgive me if this is in the wrong place or 'annoying' for some of you its just he was a very good friend and Id like to get in contact with him again!

Thank you, its much appreciated.
Regards to all,
Matt.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yes that the email I have for him and his 07985 number but both are no longer in use :( Do you no him or do you no an alternative?

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi there sorry to ask what might seen like a dumb question, I have been away a long time, but is that a link to his profile?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi there sorry to ask what might seen like a dumb question, I have been away a long time, but is that a link to his profile?

I am unsure if you're trolling us...

..Cuz that's the dumbest question I've seen on the site since someone asked me if a Dion auction was legit...

xROTx

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It is and according to his profile he didn't log in in more than a year.

Well as I said sorry if it was a dumb question but when you have a massive near fatal head accident, needing 17 hours of full open cranial brain surgery in 2014 and it takes until now to have some kind of control over your left body side, doing stuff with only one working hand is very difficult and extremely tedious.
I can see he hasn't been active for some time but as he was none to a fair few people and has bought and sold a whole host of items, I wondered if any people had had contact outside of the site?
But thanks anyway for your input, much appreciated.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I am unsure if you're trolling us...

..Cuz that's the dumbest question I've seen on the site since someone asked me if a Dion auction was legit...

xROTx

No I'm not trolling, its a simple question, if you knew why id been away for some time you understand. Don't worry though, thanks anyway!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Well as I said sorry if it was a dumb question but when you have a massive near fatal head accident, needing 17 hours of full open cranial brain surgery in 2014 and it takes until now to have some kind of control over your left body side, doing stuff with only one working hand is very difficult and extremely tedious.
I can see he hasn't been active for some time but as he was none to a fair few people and has bought and sold a whole host of items, I wondered if any people had had contact outside of the site?
But thanks anyway for your input, much appreciated.

Stellaking like most members... come and go...

They have "spurts" of activity.... it was like this when I saw him last...

The UK NG scene is SMALL... I am pretty sure our UK members would've dealt with him... but I don't think they would willingly hand over his personal details...

No one knows who you are...

xROTx

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Stellaking like most members... come and go...

They have "spurts" of activity.... it was like this when I saw him last...

The UK NG scene is SMALL... I am pretty sure our UK members would've dealt with him... but I don't think they would willingly hand over his personal details...

No one knows who you are...

xROTx

Im not asking for his details just simply If anybody knew Simon Id of liked them to make him aware I was looking for him, I only came out of a residential rehabilitation hospital in May after four years, he's a good friend of mine and other than an email address and mobile number I have thats from a few years ago the only other way of contacting him was through the 'helpful' people of ng.com. As I said though thanks for the help.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
How did you suffer this nearly fatal head accident?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Im not asking for his details just simply If anybody knew Simon Id of liked them to make him aware I was looking for him, I only came out of a residential rehabilitation hospital in May after four years, he's a good friend of mine and other than an email address and mobile number I have thats from a few years ago the only other way of contacting him was through the 'helpful' people of ng.com. As I said though thanks for the help.

He'll be back... relax... kick back and enjoy the site...

However... i like to add... NG.com is prob not the best place to rehabilitate....

Nothing personal about the lads... but they are a brutal sort...

xROTx

PS. I'd also watch out for some of the coont mods... they're the most brutal of the memberbase....

It's like Spartacus... except the Mods come with a semi-automatic and you have a twinkie to defend yourself...

EDIT. FOOK YOU MOD OVERSEERS!

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Don't know if it's the person that you're looking for, but there's a user named StellaKing from North Yorks UK who's very active on the limitedrungames.com forums. You might want to register there and try sending him a PM...

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Don't know if it's the person that you're looking for, but there's a user named StellaKing from North Yorks UK who's very active on the limitedrungames.com forums. You might want to register there and try sending him a PM...
Thank you for that, yeah think thats him, will do, appreciate the help.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
fullsizeoutput_8eb.jpeg
How did you suffer this nearly fatal head accident?
Got hit by a car and they drove off, leaving me, had full body left side paralysis at first but in time my left arm and hand regained some of its usability, not 100% but 'manageable' although my left vocal tract remains paralysed so my voice isn't great and to prevent aspiration I'm tube feed through a tube inserted just above my bellybutton in to my stomach...

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Holy shit.

I hope they lynch the bastard that hit and run you. Maybe drill holes in his knees first.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Yeah this is bad stuff bud, glad to hear things are coming together for you more and more now.

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Holy shit.

I hope they lynch the bastard that hit and run you. Maybe drill holes in his knees first.

Yeah this is bad stuff bud, glad to hear things are coming together for you more and more now.

Thanks guys appreciate it, hopefully makes a bit of better sense (If thats the wright grammar lol) now as why people don't no who I am. I have been around a long time, delt with StellaKing, Wazik, Orph and many many more buying and selling some on here most privet/ebay etc, Im not some cowboy just an old school neo boy, but thats why Ive been so inactive. But thanks for your kind words guys!