Search results

1. B

Good CRT Widescreen TV?

I just got a new place and been itching to get a new TV. I definately can't afford those Plasmas of DLPs ... I am mainly looking for a good price/quality CRT flat widescreen TV. Right now I have a regular CRT Sony Trinitron Flat TV for games. Bought the sucka for 100 bucks from my buddy.
  2. B

Any billiards players on the boards?

Just got a call from my friends to go to the pool hall. Made me wonder if there are any decent billiards players around here. I've been playing for 5 years. Been winning tourneys around my area regularly for some extra pocket cash. I also play table tennis really well. I've been playing...
  3. B

How much is Sega CD/Genesis one combo worth. Both 1st model

I was wondering how much model one Genesis/CD combos are worth. I remember those were worth a decent sum back in the day. I've seen one at a local store for 79.99 with two 3 button controllers and 4 shitty CD games (14.99 ones or less) The Sega CD seems to be in amazing condition as far as I...
  4. B

Cheapest place for PS2 Lasers

Hey guys, I have a couple of PS2s that I got for free with dead lasers. I know one of them only reads CDs but not DVDs. I was wondering what would be the best price for new or refurbished lasers, or if anyone knows a refurbisher than I can send these to and get them fixed? Thanks in advance
  5. B

Post a pic of your teh ride

I am gonna post mine a little later, I am gonna wash the car and polish it to be smooth and silky like Dinkin's ass .. then you can have all the pics you want. Now let me see you rides!
  6. B

never mind

shit wrong forum. sorry
  7. B

Sengoku Blade sequel game on PSP

I was looking through IGN to see info on the TGS games. I stumbled upon a game called Sengoku Cannon for PSP by X-Nauts .. the parent company of Psikyo. There are no details or screenshots as of yet. But just hearing the name alone makes me excited. :buttrock...
  8. B

Will pay $100 for a complete copy of Konami Worlds 2 for Famicom

The hunt is own. If you have it you better sell it fekkers or I'll slaughter.
  9. B

Anyone intrested in Samsung E715 T-Mobile Phone

I have a like new Samsung E715 T-mobile phone for sale. If anyone is intrested LMK. I can provide pictures and detailed description.
  10. B

IQ Test

http://www.highiqsociety.org/ Take the Ultimate IQ test and post your results. Mine was 128 or 129 cant remember for sure due to disappointment. However I did qualify for the membership but don't have the money ATM. BTW: Try to be as much honest with the resulsts as possible.
  11. B

Please Sticky "All about Anime"

The topic "All about Anime" deserves a sticky guys, got 245 replies. But from time to time .. due to the crazy amount of spam and useless posts in unrelated .. me and others will have to dig up in older pages to find it. So could ya .. could ya :mr_t:
  12. B

More Stuff for Sale

I just reorganized some of my stuff and found a few things that I don't need. Some items will be priced, but don't hesitate to shoot me some offers. All cash/trade offers will be considered. Prices do not include shipping. First up, the japanese Saturn games. Keep in mind that not all games...
  13. B

Everything sold thanks for looking

Everything sold. Thanks for looking guys.
  14. B

WTB: Regular Japanese Saturn Controller (Gray)

Looking for a Grey Japanese Saturn Controller. If you have one please LMK. Can trade some Japanese Saturn games at well. Look in my selling thread. I can pay with MO or Paypal. Thanks
  15. B

FS/FT: Jap Saturn Games (2nd Update w/ Pictures) Fighters Added!

I just bought a big saturn lot from a member here and I am going through the games to see which ones I want and which ones I don't. Most fighting games are finally added with pictures. Sold games have been removed to save space, this thread is not exactly 56k friendly. I am not an expert in...
  16. B

All gone

All invited gone
  17. B

Any demand for modifying GameCubes?

I was wondering if there is a demand for GameCube mods. Mods include jap/us switch and replacing the LED. And how much do you think a service like that should run for.
  18. B

Free Gmail invite (GONE)

First one to reply to topic will get a free gmail invite
  19. B

All about Anime

Maybe we should have an anime topic just like "all about shooters" I definately enjoyed hearing what people had to say about certain anime series and movies. I especially enjoyed talking to slerch :D But those topics usually die out fast, so let's keep the fire going.. If a mod could sticky...
  20. B

Wanted Famicom Games

Looking for those Famicom games. Please LMK if you have them. Can buy or trade for them Wai Wai World Wai Wai World 2 Rockman 5