Any billiards players on the boards?

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Just got a call from my friends to go to the pool hall. Made me wonder if there are any decent billiards players around here. I've been playing for 5 years. Been winning tourneys around my area regularly for some extra pocket cash.

I also play table tennis really well. I've been playing overseas since I was 8. Played for a total of 8 years. I haven't been playing for a while, but a few months ago I payed a visit to Killer Spin in Aurora, IL and beat a previous world champion along with other regular players.

If there is anything you are really good at please post.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'm the best at everything I try.

That's why I don't do much, so I can make it fair to everyone else.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'm a master at ejaculating over large distances.

The only problem is that sometimes I squeeze my penis for too long to get that extra foot or so, and it backfires and blows out my testicle (usually the left one gets hit first). :crying: :help:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I love billiards. I haven't played in ages because all the pool halls out here are either really shitty or too out of the way.

One day I'll get back into it. I'm not the best player, but I enjoy the game.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yeah i like billiards play it when ever i got the time.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
I love playing Pool almost every night. In fact that is what is my living room and dining room instead of the unused sofa and dining room table.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I played almost everynight with friends over the summer. Sadly, I do not play as much now that college has started up.