IQ Test

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
http://www.highiqsociety.org/

Take the Ultimate IQ test and post your results. Mine was 128 or 129 cant remember for sure due to disappointment. However I did qualify for the membership but don't have the money ATM.

BTW: Try to be as much honest with the resulsts as possible.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I always doubt these tests. I mean if you take the time, you can cheat on the whole damn thing by unfolding those patterns and other situations. Depends how long you take.

Alot of these are also targeted to one specific area to whit someone with skills in that thing would of course score higher then those without. Its like giving Einstein a computer and telling him to find a website, I know this website, but he cannot find it because he doesnt have exp in this area. Yet, since I can find, all of a sudden my IQ climbs 100 points? I dont trust the formula.

All of these tests I have personally seen have been flawed and biasedly geared towards one area of knowledge.

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Although there maybe truth in what you say. The tests on this are alot better than others I've seen. One of the reasons being that you don't really have to be an expert in anything. It's straightforward questions. Some of those do require alot of thinking, however, that's how they were meant to be. Only one of them is time restricted.

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Trust me .. it's not that easy to qualify. I've been busting my ass laughing for a whole hour watching my brother try and qualify for it, and he is two years older than me and goes to UIC. He was actually trying real hard, but was stuck at 120.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Benimaru said:
Trust me .. it's not that easy to qualify. I've been busting my ass laughing for a whole hour watching my brother try and qualify for it, and he is two years older than me and goes to UIC. He was actually trying real hard, but was stuck at 120.
I just randomly did it again in some quastions that ask for a number I typed stankass and I got a 107 ? I would read it but if I got a lower score reading than just doing it at random I might cry.

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
I see what you mean. I also tried randomly selecting questions and it does the same thing. However, go ahead and try to qualify to join their crappy membership thing.

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Big Shady said:
I got a 147, is that good?

That's great. You are like in the top 2 percent of the united states. Butta has to be like the smartest and shit.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
The test told me that I ate too much of my own poop as a child. :crying:

I would hardly call that the action of an intelligent group of people. :shame:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
What was with all those stupid unfolded shapes?