Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Liquid Snake said:
Bro,
Have you shipped my game ?

Yes, DC # 0304 1070 0001 1742 5634

neo1087 said:
Don't count on him to mod your Gamecube..... :very_ang:

Last PM I got from you is that you are gonna message me back when you have the money?

Quote: Oh its ok man,Im sorry,just wondering if you forgot about me.I gotta gather some cash,so 17$ is the final price? 15 and 12,sounds good.Ill pm back when i get the cash,thanks ill also need your adress,thanks Tim

I've been waiting for your PM my friend. I am a man of my word. I might of been a little late with the replies but that's because I am building two desktops and got alot of stuff to ship, package .. etc

neo1087

Bead Banger
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Benimaru said:
Yes, DC # 0304 1070 0001 1742 5634

Last PM I got from you is that you are gonna message me back when you have the money?

Quote: Oh its ok man,Im sorry,just wondering if you forgot about me.I gotta gather some cash,so 17$ is the final price? 15 and 12,sounds good.Ill pm back when i get the cash,thanks ill also need your adress,thanks Tim

I've been waiting for your PM my friend. I am a man of my word. I might of been a little late with the replies but that's because I am building two desktops and got alot of stuff to ship, package .. etc
Benimaru,I am truely sorry,thats my mistke man,no hard feelings.I would be able to ship the package out on Friday,Ill need your adress,ill Pm ya....once again sorry,and no hard feelings

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
XBAWKS sold to a fellow chicago member. Therefore I am inlcuding a free bowl of poo. If you want Star Ocean or Fable LMK .. for a limited time you can get a bowl of poo as well.