Search results

1. T

Analogue Interactive Eat Your Heart Out - RKAIDR

http://www.lovehulten.com/store/p3/R-KAID-R.html What if I told you you could pay 2,499 Euros for a wooden Ben Heck-style MAME portable? I would tell you the future is NOW!! And how about a Woodie controller to go with that? LOL :lol:
  2. T

Ho ho Holy Shit it's Christmas!

For Christmas Eve I've got time I'm spending with my uncle and my dad's family and Christmas Day it's my mom's side at my parent's place. The former should be interesting as I've never been there before because my uncle used to live nearby my parents before he separated from his wife. The latter...
  3. T

4-Slot Cross Hatch All of a Sudden

Hey so I've had my 4-slot work perfectly fine for the longest time, sometimes I wouldn't play it for a week or more, but I would power it on and game on it all the same with no issue. Today I fire it up for some bday gaming and it immediately goes to a crosshatch. I tried removing all the games...
  4. T

Happy Birthday trenog

Hail to the King baby.
  5. T

Quality MAMEcabs

The one and only place where workmanship has actually made a MAME experience not something to vomit or kill over. Note: A hundred million points to the dude that somehow finds an XArcade MAME stick in a cabinet that DOESN'T cause the cabinet to instantly turn shit. Reasons for the...
  6. T

One Man's Insanity - Naomi Universal Restoration Thread

This thread is going to mark the long path I've taken to get a "great deal" of a cab from a place two hours away to the point of a full restore. At this point I am finished with nearly all the painting (all that's left are the hooves) and I have need still to make it all shine with a good...
  7. T

Neo Turf Masters "Final Round"

Hey so I've got a situation where I recently got in the mail a copy of Neo Turf Masters that looks fine board-wise but when I load it up it always starts me on the 18th hole in 1P mode. I've tried erasing the backup ram (Service -> Hardware Test -> Reset RAM [A+B+C]) but no luck there. Any...
  8. T

Best 4-Player Konami Arcade Beat-em Up!

The Simpsons Act as one of the four leading members of the Simpsons family to retrieve Maggie from the clutches of Mr.Smithers! Bucky O'Hare Kick the crap out of some toads as the anthropomorphic masters of space mastery! X-Men Team up as some of the classic X-Men in order to...
  9. T

Trenog's Collection

So this picture encapsulates most of my collection that isn't for the Nintendo platforms between SNES and Wii and some pieces that aren't mine (the NES carts and the Pinball). Fun fact: The 4-slot on the right is actually a poorly implemented (3 punch buttons only!) MvC2 cab for the time being :D
  10. T

Understanding my Cab Speakers

So I have a Big Red with two 8ohm, 10watt speakers connected in MVS configuration (JAMMA L to Speaker L+, JAMMA 10 to Speaker R+, Grounded -ve on both), which should be hazardous to any JAMMA-based mono amps. However: I've been able to safely run my Naomi 1 with the Capcom IO on JAMMA edge...
  11. T

WTB: Neo Geo 2-slot Control Panel

I'm hoping to find this bad boy in it's full size glory so that I can hybridize my 4-slot big red into a Neo + Naomi fighting machine. Also, if anyone knows about where I can find the original plexiglass for it as well that'd be great so that I can cover up all those extra button holes should I...
  12. T

Naomi in a Neo Geo MVS cab

Hey, so I've just sort of thrown my Naomi v1 with Capcom IO at my 4-Slot v3 Big Red because I still need to work out connectors for proper JAMMA harness video out. My questions are the following: Am I screwing up my cab speakers or the Naomi by having the MVS harness attached to the Capcom IO...
  13. T

Corrupted Garou: MoTW MVS Cart???

So I recently purchased an Eng Label Garou: Mark of the Wolves with boards that match revision one on the mvs.gotwalls.com site. The problems are twofold: 1. Intro screen does not play any music or voice effects. I checked the jukebox as part of my Unibios 3.0 and the first memory area...
  14. T

WTB: Breaker's Revenge, KOF'99, Street Slam Minis

Just looking for a couple of mini marquees: Breaker's Revenge King of Fighters 99 Street Slam If you happen to have the art as well we can figure something out also. Thanks!
  15. T

If you were a millionaire [Arcade ownership dreams thread]

So I keep coming across all these fine looking arcade finds that people have or that people want so bad and I think to myself, "If I had the money, what would I REALLY REALLY want the most?" So I thought I'd want to hear what other people drool over and desire so greatly from the collections of...
  16. T

Rate It! : Fatal Fury: All Games Edition

Inspired by the original KOF Rate It thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?161025-Rate-It!-KOF-Edition-1994-2003 and back with all the Fatal Fury you can handle. Tell me about your favourite Fatal Fury game(s) and all the fighting planes that they take place in. THIS IS A...
  17. T

Fatal Fury: What's in your Gaming Library?

This thread is being repurposed to track what kind of Neo Geo Fatal Fury (titled) games you have as per suggestion by Xang Xi. You can use the other thread I made to play favourites :)
  18. T

KOF 2003 Single Player Strategy

Note, all discussions are for the MVS version of the game at the default difficulty level. First team: Whatever, they don't even really fight you. Second team: Hit some buttons, the enemy falls down. For the rest of the game there's a unique strategy that applies to every remaining team so...
  19. T

Redux: Dark Matters Kickstarter

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redux/redux-dark-matters-a-shmup-for-sega-dreamcast?ref=users So there is a Kickstarter campaign being worked on to fund the development of 1000 limited edition (no reprints) copies of Redux: Dark Matters for the Dreamcast. Along with this game, any...
  20. T

How do YOU play with your [ARCADE] stick?

http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/layout.html :A::B::C::D: :360: This thread is dedicated to those people out there that want to brag about their Arcade Sticks, fight about whether the Blast City control panel has the best button layout, and basically pick sides as to what's the best way...