Best 4-Player Konami Arcade Beat-em Up!

Definitely THIS (4-Player) Beat-em-up is my Favorite!

• The Simpsons

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bucky O'Hare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Men

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • TMNT: Turtles in Time

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sunset Riders

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Mystic Warriors

• Crime Fighters

• Metamorphic Force

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
The Simpsons

Act as one of the four leading members of the Simpsons family to retrieve Maggie from the clutches of Mr.Smithers!

bart.png
homer.png

lisa.png
marge.png

Bucky O'Hare

Kick the crap out of some toads as the anthropomorphic masters of space mastery!

bucky.png
blinky.png
duck.png
jenny.png

X-Men

Team up as some of the classic X-Men in order to defeat the evil Magneto as he seeks to impose his version of order over the world!

wolverine.png
cyclops.png
storm.png
nightcrawler.png

dazzler.png
colossus.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Shredder has kidnapped April O'Neil, Channel 6 News Anchor and friend of the Ninja Turtles. Pick a turtle and kick some shell on your way to rescue your friend!

leonardo.png
donatello.png
raphael.png
michaelangelo.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time

The Ninja Turtles can never rest as The Shredder is once again up to no good. This time he has stolen the Statue of Liberty!

TMNT-Turtles-in-Time.jpg

Sunset Riders

While the West was still wild, four men looked to the horizon for fortune and fame. These men are the bounty hunters; the ones that hunt the outlaws of the land, dead or alive!

sunset-riders-group.jpg

Mystic Warriors

In the distant future, the Skull Enterprise has taken over the nation, and your best friend as well! Your team of up to four ninjas now journey to save your friend and defeat the enemy corporation!

gfs_31675_1_13.jpg

Crime Fighters

Some Fat Toad has kidnapped a bunch of girls. Take control of one of four dudes to kick his ass and clean up the streets!

33297.jpg

Metamorphic Force

The Evil King as arisen from the dead and is causing havoc once again in an attempt to rule the world! Be reborn as one of the four ancient guardians tasked with removing this threat once and for all!

Metamorphic1.jpg

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
While they did have a 4 player version of X-men, I'll always think of it as a 6 player game. I remember seeing the cab for the first time and thinking how cool it was with the dual screens. Only other multi screened game I had ever seen was Ninja Warriors (3 screen version).

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
TMNT cause it's probably one of the first 4 player beat em ups I can remember putting a lot of quarters into.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
While they did have a 4 player version of X-men, I'll always think of it as a 6 player game. I remember seeing the cab for the first time and thinking how cool it was with the dual screens. Only other multi screened game I had ever seen was Ninja Warriors (3 screen version).

Yeah I saw pictures of the 6-player version. It looks bananas! But I only list 4-players since that's the maximum for a single screen of gaming for any of these titles (much like how I don't mention a TMNT game as its 2-player release)

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Has to be Simpsons, those multi character moves are awesome

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I used to play some baby controlling an armor suit. Don't remember the title though.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
My vote goes to Sunset riders. Love the snes version pretty sure 4 player would be even better.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Sorry Xang Xi, I guess I just overlooked this other Konami 4-player game, it seems like a split between a beat-em-up of the traditional style and a shooter of the Sunset Riders style since you get a gun and can attack enemies with a physical attack. It looks neat!

Last edited:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I forgot all about Moo Mesa as well. Out of all the games listed in this post, it would get my vote as worst. ;)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I forgot all about Moo Mesa as well. Out of all the games listed in this post, it would get my vote as worst. ;)

Haha, very true.

My vote went to TMNT2 with TMNT as a extremely close second.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
I voted simpsons as I played that the most either that or xmen those were the cabs available to me locally