KOF 2003 Single Player Strategy

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
KOF2003_Logo.gif

Note, all discussions are for the MVS version of the game at the default difficulty level.

First team: Whatever, they don't even really fight you.

Second team: Hit some buttons, the enemy falls down.

For the rest of the game there's a unique strategy that applies to every remaining team so I'll post it at the end. Only my reactions are found immediately below.

Third team: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Stop dodging everything only girl on the team with the common sense to not dangle her tits at you, and stop spamming your upwards sweeping fan Mai I hate you so much.

Fourth team: Motherfucker stop spamming moves I hate you so muchhhhhhhhh! :very_ang:

Fifth team: Damage resist as well as line of effect attacks?

New-favorite-way-to-say-fuck-you-over-the-internet.jpg

Strategies for Teams three through five in KOF'03: :back::downb::A::down::downf::D::forw::upf::up::upb::hcb::B::hcf::qcb::C::qcf::360::A::A::A::dragf::dragb::B::C:

Button mash that shit.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I hope this is a bad joke... 'coz 03 is easy as pie, as far as KOFs go.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I hope this is a bad joke... 'coz 03 is easy as pie, as far as KOFs go.

Well it's half-hearted but truthful all the same from my perspective. The CPU at midgame to lategame is very spammy and since I only just got this game the other day I have yet to adapt to the best way to fight it off. Using RoTD strategies isn't working 1:1 and that's the only other fighting game in my cab right now. Also, I have wanker's cramp in my right wrist as a result of my working at this game today so that's contributing.

vandalpir8

New Challenger
10 Year Member
use k, just 1 inch punch whole game, as they get up they'll get hit by it, works on boss too. I think it's :forw::A:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
use k, just 1 inch punch whole game, as they get up they'll get hit by it, works on boss too. I think it's :forw::A:

I've found that Terry's ground pound attack works as a good offensive spam. Not that I want to use that the entire time though :p

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I still like KOF 2003. Fantastic graphics, okay but not great sound, lots of characters and it's an absolute blast with friends.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
I still like KOF 2003. Fantastic graphics, okay but not great sound, lots of characters and it's an absolute blast with friends.

I hear you. The only thing I don't like about KOF2003 is the sound, and even then, it's still okay in its own right. Perfectly serviceable 16-bit goodness.

KOF96 Fairy destroys KOF2003 Fairy, though.