Search results

1. K

CFC2 Art

Does anyone know where to find SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters 2 card art for download?
  2. K

Coolest Combo Special Name

Which Combo Special, in your opinion, has the best name? Just a refreshment, the names are as follows: Kaede: Kasshin Kuzuryuu Moriya: Kassatsu Byakuya Yuki: Shin Yuki Shimaki Okina: Genbu Mai Akari: Tenmon Amata no Hoshikuzu Juzoh: Chou Senretsu Kaizen (Ryaku) Jizai Dairanda Amano: Tako Kin...
  3. K

Translation Request

Can someone help translate the names of these Last Blade 2 moves for me? Akari: Mei-ryuu Shapon Tobashi Mei-ryuu Bunchin Houri Kouryu: Kuu o Turanuku Ninuri no Ya Amatsu Tsumikiyo Meru Ooharai Kotoama Tsukonshin no Ittou Suzaku - Koushou Taru Shakunetsu no Kaen Byakko - Kuu o Ressu Mouko no...
  4. K

Does SNK/Playmore make a better Dan?

Many say that Dan is a parody of Ryo. But it's amazing that there is more depth to a Dan created by SNK/Playmore than a Dan created by Capcom. For proof, check out his Shinkuu Gadou Ken or his Chohatsu Densetsu, or even the ongoing Dan/Kyokugen gags. I think SNK uses Dan as some legitimate way...
  5. K

Combo Special Names

Does anyone know the (Japanese) names of Setsuna's or Kouryu's Combo Specials?
  6. K

Last Blade 2 FAQ with kanji

Does anyone know where to find a Last Blade 2 FAQ that contains the original kanji and kana for each move? GameFAQs has one for LB1 but ot LB2.
  7. K

Do you think voices have influence on selection?

That is, do you think characters not yet announced for SvC Chaos that share the same voice actor as a confirmed character from SvC will have a better chance at appearing in SvC? eg. Kyo is a confirmed character. The voice actor for Kyo also does the voice of Basara. Does this mean that Basara...
  8. K

Disarming an opponent

Can someone explain how you can disarm an opponent in Last Blade (1 or 2)? Furthermore, which moves remain useable when unarmed (I know none of the supers are visible)?
  9. K

Last Blade Finishes

Is there a specific way to slice your opponent in half in Last Blade and Last Blade 2?
  10. K

Kuroko

If anyone remembered, in SS2, Kuroko's moves were mostly borrowed from the movelists of other SNK fighting games. But Kuroko's SS2 movelist predates KOF. Having said that, if you were to create an all-new Kuroko movelist (say, in the style of a KOF movelist), whose moves would you have on it...?
  11. K

Random Select

Has anyone managed to get an entire team by having it randomly selected, one by one (ie. not using the press any direction trick)? Yesterday I selected Kim, Chang, and Choi. Then the next match I drew Ryo, Robert, and Takuma. [ January 11, 2003: Message edited by: kelvSYC ]</p>
  12. K

Worst thing that could happen

What do you think would be the worst thing to happen to SvC MVS, short of not making it at all?
  13. K

Where can I find KOF comic strips

You know, those four-panel comics...
  14. K

Some ACTUAL storyline influence?

Now we can all specaulate the reasons wy King will not make it into the next KOF. We can attribute it to the fact that we all had, at some point or another, called King a lesbian, and thus, the removal of King from KOF2002 was our just desserts. But taking a look back at previous KOFs, King...
  15. K

Groove on...

What would your reaction be if SvC had groove-specific moves? Generally i would think that it would be a bad idea.
  16. K

Who looks older than they actually are?

To me, I could have sworn Leona looked like she was 24 in '96. Other notaables: Clark Mary
  17. K

Who looks younger than they actually are?

My vote goes to Heidern. I thought that he was actually younger than Takuma or Saisyu until I read his bio...
  18. K

Lucky's fighting style

It says in Lucky's bio sheet that Lucky combines basketball with karate. Is the Karate part of the Kyokugen type?
  19. K

2002 Music

What do you think will be the music in 2002? Like 98, I hope that they bring back LOTS of music from previous KOFs (more for home versions). But this time, more of a NESTS flavor. For the regular teams that are certain to be there: Hero Team: '99 Hero theme Japan Team: 2000 Kyo theme FF...
  20. K

Your ideas for a future KOF battle system

If you were to design a KOF battle system, what would it be? Me, I liked the old assistance feature in KOFs prior to 99, partially because I tend to abuse strikers. What I like to see done with the four-on-four format (where all four fight) is the following: The three characters not fighting...