Recent content by Youkai

1. Y

My Collection and Room as of 8/24/04

(FIXED) Sup y'all? I got some excellent excellent pics of my room and some of my collection. Starting with: Neo Geo AES My shelf of Genesis, and Double sized cases for PS1, saturn, Turbo Duo and Dreamcast Loose Genesis Carts Super Famicom Last but not least: My 8-bit Famicom collection...
  2. Y

KoF2k1: Help!!!! (FALSE ALARM)

(EDIT: PHEW!!! Problem solved. There is no lockout. It's just my AES was acting funny for a minute. And considering how much I paid for my copy which I normally wouldn't spend on a game, I overreacted a little.) I'd still like to know about the BIOS chip part though. I just got KoF2k1 in the...
  3. Y

2 Neo Geo CD and one Saturn SNK port

I have the following games for sale and trade. Shipping not included. I'm still putting up prices, but if you think they're too much, I'll listen for offers. Paypal only. Neo Geo CD --------------- King of Fighters 94 (Book, but no docs. In a plain CD jewel case) -$20 Real Bout Fatal Fury...
  4. Y

WANTED: These certain Famicom Konami games

If anyone has these Konami Famicom titles for sale, I'll greatly appreciate it. Pics as shown: Lagrange Point: The only 8-bit game to pull off 16-bit audio. [/IMG] Esper Dream 2: This game's soundtrack runs on the same audio format Akumajo Densetsu (Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse JPN) does.
  5. Y

Has anyone ever played these Japanese Squaresoft titles before?

Are these following games any good if anyone's played them? >Live A Live (Super Famicom) >Thexder (Famicom) >Square's Tom Sawyer (Famicom) >The Hanjuku Hero series >Another Mind (PSX) >Alchaest (Super Famicom)
  6. Y

Q about NGPC Alarm Clock

Is there a way to snooze it or make it go off more than once?
  7. Y

Tribute to another long-dead Capcom series.

I thought I'd bring up another obscure Capcom series that deserved alot of respect but fell short of Mega Man and Street Fighter. Been long gone since the mid 1990's. Tenchi o Kurau (roughly translated from what I read in an old magazine as "The Destruction of Heaven and Earth ") It was a...
  8. Y

Blame Pop Music.......

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/londonnews/articles/11640669?version=1 Ungrateful bitch deserved it. Trying to be Beyonce Knowles and then ends up looking like E.T.
  9. Y

"Paypal Test Sale"

Sup y'all? I'm selling the following games, both are complete, since I'm not good with game value and other stuff like that, I'll just let y'all make offers. Paypal transactions only: Samurai Spirits Best Collection: SS3 and 4 (Sega Saturn, must have 1M RAM cart, no spine card included) Real...
  10. Y

City Hunter (Live Action)

Has anyone seen this before? I bought it from a video store that sold used movies, and I thought I had got the anime (it was tape only, no box). But I was fooled. Instead it was a hilarious live action flick with Jackie Chan in it, I was on teh floor in tears. God I haven't laughed so hard at a...
  11. Y

Mega Man Anniversary Collection Thread

In a little while I'm going out to put down my bux for MMAC, maybe for both systems. Anyone that's gonna play it, what are some stuff that y'all are looking forward to out of enjoying this compilation? >Hearing remixes of my favorite Megaman tunes >Playing the MM arcade games >See if they've...
  12. Y

Videogames: CAUGHT ON TAPE.

Anyone like to hook their console to their VCRs and put themselves on tape beating their fave games once in a while? If so what games have you done it with? >Ninja gaiden 2 and 3 >Final Fantasy III (Famicom, in Japanese last portion of the game) >Final Fantasy V (SFC in Japanese, didn't beat it...
  13. Y

This f***ing sucks! *serious thread*

I'm sorry, but for the past few months, I've been covering this up but now I think it's time to bring it up. I think my mom's about to make her exit. She's had breast cancer for about a year or two, the docs did everything they could for her and for about a month now she's been on that hospic...
  14. Y

Weird movie staff roll: Anyone know what movie this is?

I was flipping through the channels and landed on TNT, and I saw some movie credits that really freaked me out for some reason, it was so different. There was red smoke in the background that gave a hellish look, and the scrolling of names was going in different directions, first it would be...
  15. Y

Video Game Vent: What the fuck is up with these combo videos?

When people do combo videos for games like CvS2, Chaos, 3rd Strike, how can they defy the game engine's laws by making the combos look like Marvel vs Capcom 2? Let's say you do several light punches and the hard part is doing the crazy joystick motions and try to beat the hit counter before it...