Weird movie staff roll: Anyone know what movie this is?

Youkai

Hardened Shock Trooper
I was flipping through the channels and landed on TNT, and I saw some movie credits that really freaked me out for some reason, it was so different. There was red smoke in the background that gave a hellish look, and the scrolling of names was going in different directions, first it would be straight up like usual, then a few seconds later it would scroll diagonally. And there was some hardcore rock music playing. Anyone know what movie this is? It had to be a horror flick.

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
If you would've had DirecTV or something similar, you could've pressed info and figured out which movie it was. ;)

Good luck finding out which movie it is, I'm not quite sure what it is.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
i think that the movie is seven or spawn tnt has been playing them both alot lately

Last edited:

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I don't remember, but maybe it's The Devil's Advocate?...

aria

Former Moderator
I don't think it was Seven.

I ended up seeing Spawn twice in theaters (not totally by choice), and it has credits exactly like what you described.

Youkai

Hardened Shock Trooper
Aight I've never seen the movie so I'll check it out.

Seriously man, that was some scary shit, and it was 3:00 AM and all the lights were off.

Last edited:

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
...lights out or not-that must be the first time anybody has been scared by teh CREDITS! :glee:

For me,todays whole movies don't do the job... :(

The new DAWN and CHAINSAW werent that bad,though. :cool:

Youkai,just stay away from these movies. :D

Youkai

Hardened Shock Trooper
I don't think I'd mind seeing Chainsaw. Because of Jessica Biel. Teh crushxorz. :buttrock: