Recent content by Legend_of_joe

1. L

1cc

is it considered 1ccing a game if you beat the last boss by time up? for instance i played kof95 on the hardest difficulty and 1cc'd it but on rugal the time ran out and i just had more life than he did. to me that doesnt really seem like much of an accomplishment. i would have felt better if...
  2. L

unknown actor.

what actors do you really like but they never really got the attention they deserved. one that comes to mind is christopher walken. yeah i just watched that dance/music vid of him called weapon of choice. man i love that guy. when you ask anyone to come up famous actors i bet walken would be...
  3. L

Hokuto No Ken Game

does anyone have a copy of the Hokuto No Ken mugen game that was posted in creative a while back. i used the search function and found the thread but the download links were dead. i really want to play it. thank you.
  4. L

goals and ambitions

have you devoted your life to something? for instance some devote their life to swimming. better yet it is their life and they probably have a dream of being in the olympics. ive done alot of things but never had the discipline to devote myself. like for instance for a while i've worked out...
  5. L

p2p question

if you run through an http tunnel you're anonymous right? then if the riaa sees that some tunneling service is providing uploads to users can they shut down the tunneling service or is the tunneling service not liable for what they transmit?
  6. L

ethnic foods

i really love ethnic foods. they expand your horizons as far as taste goes. around here weve got alot of mexican resturaunts and asian resturaunts. since its a small town we actually know the people too which makes it even better. its like youre coming over to their place to eat rather than...
  7. L

Looking for a server.

Do any of you know of any good web servers? Here's what i'm looking for free(preferably) at least 5mb of space unlimited bandwidth active server page support(.asp) no popups, banners ok no account disabling due to prolonged inactivity 400k or larger file size limit would like file unzipping...
  8. L

rocky and fight club

i heard about these along time ago and was interested. naturally since i loved both franchises. were they any good. i download some vids on the net of them in action. like bob vs raymond k hassle and apollo creed vs ivan drago. id really like to know because even though i love both movies i...
  9. L

come visit my website

i dont know if this is art or not but i made a little website forum. it's pretty much empty and i need members to join. if youve got a minute or two drop by and sign up maybe even post. thanks.
  10. L

help a member out

i have a class project and i need your guys help. register at my forums :D http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/index.php?mforum=legendofjoe and post if you like but its only an experiment. requests for changes and improvements will be greatly considered. thanks you guys EDIT: im lookin for...
  11. L

college life

one of my friends is trying to convince me to join a fraternity. ive lived in a dorm so far and it seems pretty nice but he says fraternities are so much better. i visited a fraternity and the rooms seemed very small. are the rumors true will i get drunk alot and party not be able to study...
  12. L

mspaint works

isnt it amazing what you can do with mspaint and a laser mouse ;)
  13. L

help with programming

hi are there any good c++ programmers here? im taking a class in it and its really hard. any good tips for me? my first assignment is almost due and im busting my brains out trying to get it done. i could really use some help. i have a bad habit of use goto instead of loops. please help me.
  14. L

im new here

hi im new here. i like the genesis and snes the most but i want to learn about the great neogeo. please take it easy on me its my first time here :)