goals and ambitions

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
have you devoted your life to something? for instance some devote their life to swimming. better yet it is their life and they probably have a dream of being in the olympics. ive done alot of things but never had the discipline to devote myself. like for instance for a while i've worked out everyday but i dont take it seriously and try to make something of it. i always admire those who found something and stuck with it and its become the driving force in their lives. maybe im just trying to find a reason for my existance, who knows. Your thoughts?

N2x

Chin's Bartender
I've masturbated a lot. A whole lot. More than you and your daddy combined. We're talkin' gallons here.

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
N2x said:
I've masturbated a lot. A whole lot. More than you and your daddy combined. We're talkin' gallons here.

you could make a killing at the sperm bank. become a professional masterbator. :kekeke:

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
I hate to break the train that is going right now, but this looks like a good thread.

Maybe it's out of blind optimism, or grand social delusion, but I guess my answer to your question is the answer to people who ask me what I want to do with my life. And simply, that answer is to help people. More specifically, do peace work in the mid-east.

How exactly this will ultimately manifest, I don't know. I've gotten my degree and am versed in a two 'foreign' tongues (with two more in progress), but I don't know how it will all come together. At the moment, though, I'm prepping Grad and Law School applications with the idea that more proofs of purchase will put me in a closer to achieving that goal. The details aren't there, but the goal is. The most I can do now is research histories and learn cultural attitudes. Only then can common ground be found and a peace be struck.

But perhaps I've gone on enough for one night's post.

Last edited:

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
My ambition? Well, the obvious answer would be to go to college once I'm through with my enlistment. In all honesty, it's just to continue learning (with enthusiasm) until the day I die. No matter what the conditions or subject, to continue to expand my knowlege and myself as a person.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I've always wanted to start my own cult or religion, or maybe a mix somewhere in the middle.

Yep, that's my major ambition in life.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
I have a lot of different goals, but my most ambitious aspiration is to have as much say-so in the outcome of my life as possible. Essentially, I'd like to do whatever I want (within the confines of the social contract) and have to answer minimally for it.