come visit my website

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
i dont know if this is art or not but i made a little website forum. it's pretty much empty and i need members to join. if youve got a minute or two drop by and sign up maybe even post. thanks.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Legend_of_joe said:
i dont know if this is art or not but i made a little website forum. it's pretty much empty and i need members to join. if youve got a minute or two drop by and sign up maybe even post. thanks.

Where is it?

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
I got a pop up when I clicked to see your site, haven't seen one in a while, my google tool bar must be slacking off on the job.

:annoyed:

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
Pocketgamer said:
keep workin on it buddy...

yeah, he,hehe. im just getting into it. im having a hard time adding avatars. i saw some modification programs but you have to go in and alter the code and im affraid i might break something and lose functionality. still looking for more members. the registration process is very easy so its no hassle to register. theres just one page of information you have to fill out and you dont even have to activate your account it does that automatically for you.

D-7

n00b
you went over the bandwidth :( maybe u should ask someone to host you

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
D-7 said:
you went over the bandwidth :( maybe u should ask someone to host you

it's so hard to find a free host that supports asp files, has unlimited bandwidth and is ad free. I think its back online but i dont know for how long. currently looking for a new server.

Robert

20 Year Member
I thought that I would loose my time visiting this board but I found this in neo>all sig:

1.png

Worth the 2 minute browsing.