college life

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
one of my friends is trying to convince me to join a fraternity. ive lived in a dorm so far and it seems pretty nice but he says fraternities are so much better. i visited a fraternity and the rooms seemed very small. are the rumors true will i get drunk alot and party not be able to study. is he just trying to recruit me or are fraternities that much better than dorms. advice please

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
To Hell with frats and frat boys...

Don't be a tool, stay in your dorm, learn shit, and play your NEO!

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
lol, well...I have found frat guys will try and recruit just about anyone that seems cool. Was he your friend prior to going to the school? What year are you? Some guy tried to get me to join in my senior year...LMFAO!!! My pops was in a frat and Cheech from cheech and chong was also in there. Cheech trid to make my dad jump in a pool with his clothes on at a party and my dad told him to fuck off. Him and a few of his friends left the frat house that night.

On the other end, I do know some folks that had a shit load of fun in one and although the majority of them were really dicks to a lot of girls I knew in collage, that doesn't mean many of the girls didn't still hang out with them just for the parties...

Curt

apostate
This is what I think of frats.

c4_1_b.JPG

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
It depends. I just sit in my dorm room all day only leaving to go to class or leave the dorm itself.

You could love it or you could hate it. If you're very social and think you can find time to study(if you care about it) then I say go ahead.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
NGT said:
lol, well...I have found frat guys will try and recruit just about anyone that seems cool. Was he your friend prior to going to the school? What year are you? Some guy tried to get me to join in my senior year...LMFAO!!! My pops was in a frat and Cheech from cheech and chong was also in there. Cheech trid to make my dad jump in a pool with his clothes on at a party and my dad told him to fuck off. Him and a few of his friends left the frat house that night.

On the other end, I do know some folks that had a shit load of fun in one and although the majority of them were really dicks to a lot of girls I knew in collage, that doesn't mean many of the girls didn't still hang out with them just for the parties...

Did your dad have a smokeout with Cheech before the rift!? That would have been the shit.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
frats are ghey

and if you have game you don't need to be in a frat to get chicks or to get into parties.

Shino

Ninja Combat Warrior
go for the frat, its what going to college is all about, even frats stop parting prior to midterms and final.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Go for it man. It will be a good opportunity to make life long friends. If you really get involved you will not believe the sort of bond you will have with the other members. Don't believe all the crap depicted in movies about greek letter organizations.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Neo Ash said:
Go for it man. It will be a good opportunity to make life long friends. If you really get involved you will not believe the sort of bond you will have with the other members. Don't believe all the crap depicted in movies about greek letter organizations.

Meh, you don't go to college to party it up and make friends (well, obviously some people do, but they shouldn't), you go to learn something so you can make a future for yourself. High school is for partying... then you grow the fuck up.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
In Ancient Greece, homosexuality was rampant among the Spartans.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
BTW, I was laughing because the Greeks and the Spartans ware two different peoples. Enemies no less. And the Greeks were more ghey.

EDIT: Ok, I'm smoking crack. You were talking about the general area, not the people. Sorry I'll shut up now.

Last edited:

N2x

Chin's Bartender
ki_atsushi said:
BTW, I was laughing because the Greeks and the Spartans ware two different peoples. Enemies no less. And the Greeks were more ghey.

You're thinking of the Athenians and the Spartans. Both were Greek, but within two different city-states.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'd be careful if I were you... You're probably gonna get banned for this shit man.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
N2x said:
In Ancient Greece, homosexuality was rampant among the Spartans.

You forgot to add pedophilia. It could have been Shito's paradise, but they were only interested in a glorious death, humping little boys and war.

We won a bid to install a fire protection system in a frat house at the local university here. Frats are disgusting places, these guys can't even keep the place clean.

The whole house stank like ass/sewage, cigarette ashes and beer.