Recent content by Himuragames

1. H

All in one laptop

Hi all: If you still need a great present for Christmas (or for yourself), Here is a great EBay auction for you. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6729313977&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Thanks :glee:
  2. H

For Sale 1 US Nintendo DS

Hi All: I have 1 US Nintendo DS available. These features are included: This Nintendo Dual Screen System means double the screens and double the extreme gaming action. It's a revolutionary way to get into your gaming with a unique, dual 3" screen system that allows gamers to get two...
  3. H

Peekskill NY Celebration

Hi All: I was just invited to be in a festival the City of Peekskill (New York) is holding. In turn, I wanted to invite any Neo Geo members to come and play some free games at my booth. I am going to bringing out a Super Neo 29 Cabinet (With LCD Screen) and a 4 slot MVS motherboard. I will...
  4. H

hateful_liar Feedback

Hateful_liar and I had great transaction. I emailed him with the payment details and BaM... there was the payment. Perfect buyer and great guy. Thank :tickled:
  5. H

RiotoftheBlood Feedback

Hi all: Just finished dealing with RiotoftheBlood. I had a good experience with him. The products as were described and well packed :D
  6. H

What is the rarest arcade games

What is the rarest arcade in your opinion? Bonus qusetion: What is best arcade game (past or present) :drool_2:
  7. H

The Collector Feedback

I had a great dealing with The Collector :tickled: He sent his payment in fast & GREAT communications. I'm looking forward to dealing with him again :D VERY recommeded!!!!!!
  8. H

Shin-Strider Feedback

I finished a lighting fast transaction with Shin-Strider (Buyer). Fast payment & responsed back to email so fast. Highly recommended :D
  9. H

MAS Super gun question

Quick question. I think they should work (Because they are a simple switch), but I wanted to ask someone with MAS or tech experience. Will Sanwa buttons work with the MAS supergun? The MAS will be part of a customized cabinet. Any thoughts on this. Thanks in advance :p
  10. H

Looking for MVS locations

Hi All: I am looking to update my website of MVS game locations :help: (World Wide) Himura Amusements Arcade Locations :eek: Any help would deeply be appreciated. Thanks in advance :glee: Please post using this set up (Any information you have) Date (When you saw the machine (s) Location...
  11. H

Your first Neo Game

Hi All: What was the first Neo Game that you remember seeing? Mine was Samurai Shodown in Texas. I thought it was sooo cool (It was a BIG red with memory card slot) :drool_2: Bonus question :mr_t: : What was the first Neo game you owned?
  12. H

Favorite Sanwa Ball Colors

Hi all: I wanted to ask. What are your ball colors for Sanwa Joysticks? :oh_no: (I already know...) Green :D Pink :tickled: Red :very_ang:
  13. H

Will Sanwa Buttons work in US big Red

Hi All: Spike, just asked me an interesting question, that I never really thought about until now :eek_2: Here is his question: Would they (Sanwa buttons) work on a US MVS unit? I really wasn't sure. I KNOW the American buttons wont work in Japanese cabs (with out modifcation). So I'm...
  14. H

Samurai Warriors opinions?

I bought Samurai Warriors last week looking for something to play for PS2(Besides the great Neo system). I thought it was a clone of Dynasty Warriors, but I turned out to be very good. What are some of your thoughts on this game? Bonus question: Do you think something like this would work in...
  15. H

Thoughts on MVS Double Dragon???

I just purchased the MVS game double dragon (Fighting game). I was really surprised by how good of game it was (For the time). I think it was based off of a movie based on the video game :oh_no: I like how in the background action was going on. Anyway (sorry, got a little side tracked), who do...