Himuragames

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi All:

I have 1 US Nintendo DS available. These features are included:

dcp_1042.jpg

ds187635.jpg

This Nintendo Dual Screen System means double the screens and double the extreme gaming action. It's a revolutionary way to get into your gaming with a unique, dual 3" screen system that allows gamers to get two different perspectives on their game play. It has two screens, wireless for game play, touch input, voice recognition and much more! Also includes PictoChat, the software program that enables DS owners to send text and pictures wirelessly to nearby DS systems. PictoChat will be embedded in the system hardware. The DS system will spring to life out of "sleep mode" if it senses any other systems in the area, giving gamers the opportunity to chat spontaneously with each other. With unprecedented technology and unique features, the Nintendo DS is sure to revolutionize the way you play.

Features:

- PictoChat software included
- Wireless for game play
- Dual screens - two LCD screens allow you to hone in on the action from every possible angle
- Touch screen - use the lower screen for PDA-like touch capabilities, and maneuver through menus and more with a fingertip or stylus
- Microphone - may allow players to communicate with one another
- Wireless game sharing - multiple players may be able to compete in the same arena even if only one player has the card insert
- Graphics - new graphics will provide crystal clear 3D images that run at 60 frames per second
- Surround sound - use of 16-channel sound makes for a rich game playing experience
- Voice recognition
- Includes Metroid Hunter playable demo game
- How-to-use tutorial
- Rechargeable battery pack
- A/C adapter
- Wrist strap
- Stylus
- Compatible with single-player modes of Game Boy Advance SP games
- Chat with up to 16 players at once
- Measures 5.85" wide, 3.33" long and 1.13" tall with cover closed

This box is sealed (Never used) & I have the payment receipts (If you want to see them)... Please email me with offers. I will ship international. If you have any questions, please PM me or email. Also, please check my feedback in the (SNK) Neo Selling under Sanwa buttons or Feedback section :buttrock:

http://himuragames.com/new_stuff/nintendods/dcp_1043.jpg

http://himuragames.com/new_stuff/nintendods/dcp_1044.jpg

Thanks for your time :D

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
We know the features.. they are thrown around in the handheld forum like shit in the monkey exhibit.

How much would be better information

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I'm sure an international buyer might want one... Are these even released in europe?

Last edited:

Ill6

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A friend of mine at work (in Europe) wants one of these...

I will PM you later with an offer.