Recent content by aegreatone

1. A

why registration cards?

I never understood why they put these things in video games...for what purpose? what happens if i waste my time filling it out and mailing it out?
  2. A

looking to play an xbox 360 rpg...

well, played all the shooters, fighters, sports other games blah blah blah...and playing fallout 3 has made me want to play a great, earth shattering, graphic overdose, storyline epic, time consuming, no social or life what so ever, ROLE PLAYING GAME for xbox 360.. before fallout 3, my last rpg...
  3. A

convert video to dvd programs?

I'm using convertxtodvd and it's giving me unsatisfactory results...anybody know better programs similar to it?
  4. A

which format has better quality? Vinyl or CD

I know what the music boards be saying, but I wanna know what NEO GEO members think.....Is vinyl, an old technology better than CD?
  5. A

official tna thread

since we got a wwe thread, might as well make one for the new wrestling promotion that can take on wwe monolopy on pro wrestling. TNA reminds me of WCW in 2000, got allot of stuff going for it and has made folks like Christian become headliners which he could have never done in WWE
  6. A

great, guess who's back?

how ya'll boys doing? sorry, i disappeared on ya'll but i kind of got tired of this board with all the hating going on, and then i didn't play video games no more, today i felt hey...nuttin to do, let's see what the folks on neo geo board doing. oh, btw, thought i clear up a few things: I'm...
  7. A

best 2d fighters on gba?

gameplay and graphic wise, holla
  8. A

name the snk animes...

and give them a rating...which one is the best overall and what snk anime has the best animation..holla
  9. A

how are brand new aes games...

how are brand new aes games supposed to look like? Are they shrink wrap? what? holla
  10. A

another ebay neo geo scammer?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmercypal he keeps his feedback private. Selling too good to be true prices for aes. holla
  11. A

most balanced fighter games

it seems when there's debates on this board about 2d fighter games, someone always says it's broken, imbalanced, etc etc. here's the question, what 2d fighters are not unbroken and have the best balance for competitive playing?
  12. A

SVC is tight, wtf...

is ya'll boys talking bout'? Out of all my xbox, dreamcast, sega saturn saturn games with SNK ports, SVC get's played the most when my homeboyz come around and we just play all day. Well, besides Metal Slug on the Saturn. lot of people talk about how this game is "broken". so what, my homeboys...
  13. A

new reviews

why dont ya'll work on posting new reviews?
  14. A

Screw Music

Ya'll boys ever heard Screw Music. It's when you take a rap song, and you slow down the pitch, it sounds tight. It was pioneered by a famous houston dj name DJ Screw. RIP http://www.screweduprecords.com/store2.asp you can get his underground mixtapes at his website his family put up for him...
  15. A

arcade joints in houston

Can anybody give a good list of arcade joints that have: SF: 3S KOF2K3 and maybe Garou or any other snk fighting games. holla.