official tna thread

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
since we got a wwe thread, might as well make one for the new wrestling promotion that can take on wwe monolopy on pro wrestling.

TNA reminds me of WCW in 2000, got allot of stuff going for it and has made folks like Christian become headliners which he could have never done in WWE

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Damnit, this is about wrestling? Fuck you man, you blueballed me.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
DanAdamKOF said:
Damnit, this is about wrestling? Fuck you man, you blueballed me.

lol..what the hell did you think TNA was? is there another acronym for TNA?

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
Weevus said:
Tits n' Ass.

ROFL..damn, you right.

well, i'll be more than happy to post up some big titty, big ass girls for ya'll but something tells me that i'll get banned for it. just hit up my blog, aegreatone.com, i got a few pictures and videos of what ya looking for

:smirk:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
aegreatone said:
ROFL..damn, you right.

well, i'll be more than happy to post up some big titty, big ass girls for ya'll but something tells me that i'll get banned for it. just hit up my blog, aegreatone.com, i got a few pictures and videos of what ya looking for

:smirk:
You sir have good taste.

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
The only reason you bothered showing up again was to promote your blog? lol

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
aegreatone said:
since we got a wwe thread, might as well make one for the new wrestling promotion that can take on wwe monolopy on pro wrestling.

TNA reminds me of WCW in 2000, got allot of stuff going for it and has made folks like Christian become headliners which he could have never done in WWE

the WWE thread is basically the "Offical Wrestling Thread", so please, dont promote this thread further, it makes less threads to troll through.
thanks in advance :D