Recent content by Ackula

1. Ackula

Neo-Geo X vs GXgeo

I keep hearing/seeing a lot of people complaining about the video output on the Neo-Geo X. I haven't gotten to see one in person yet, but I'm thinking about buying one. My question is this, has anyone here played both the Neo-Geo X and the GXgeo emulator on Wii? I'm wondering how the quality...
  2. Ackula

[ebay] Real Bout Special: Dominated Mind ps1 jp

Japanese Real Bout Special: Dominated Mind This is an auction for a mint condition Japanese PS1 Real Bout Special: Dominated Mind This game has only been played once, and was purchased new. It is in pristine condition, and includes the spine card. This game is getting hard to find, and its...
  3. Ackula

[Ebay] Consolized MVS w/ 7 carts + more

Consolized MVS w/ 7 carts + more The details: - JROK 3.1 S-Video/composite encoder inside - Jameco PSU and power cable (not pictured, but included!) - Unibios 2.0 installed - Anti-static foam between the board and base - Custom-cut smoke plexiglas base with 90 degree bend! I offset the rubber...
  4. Ackula

FS:Neo-Geo CD system w/19 games lot

Trying to sell some stuff off for paying of billz and such as that... here we have... NGCD Top Loader (US) (region switch mod) serial #KA 0007455 1 NGCD game pad AC adapter Svid/stereo cables Art of Fighting 3 (JPN) (limited ed box) (fair: outer box has heavy wear) KOF 96 Special (JPN) (NM)...
  5. Ackula

FS: PSP US value pack w/2 games, 512mb mem, usb cable + more $315 shipped!

I got this PSP a few weeks ago, tried to sell it here..no one was interested..trying again, this time with added stuff. So here is what we have... PSP system value pack w/spiderman 2, headphones, remote, battery, AC cord, demo disk, 32MB memory stick, ect...all boxed and like brand new...
  6. Ackula

FS: Mint/new KOF 2k3 MVS kit (SOLD)

I'm trying to dump off more stuff to pay for my lawyers in my divorce settlement..so here we go.. Got a brand new English KOF 2K3 kit here, matching serials, moves list stickers, flyers ect, no dings or dents on the box, I played it only once to make sure it worked then shelved it. It didn't...
  7. Ackula

(SOLD):AES (JPN) Megamod, Boxed w/21 games, great price!

Below is the list of what I have... Neo-Geo AES JPN Boxed Serial #048668 (excellent condition, no logo fading, slight scrathes on bottom) mega mod with s-vid, stereo, red LED power light, and UniBios 2.0 modifications were done by JM Kurtz for JGN 1 new style joystick (near mint condition)...
  8. Ackula

WTB:Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage PS1

I'm looking for a complete copy of Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage for PS1 (US). This is a port of one of the SS H64 games... I'm willing to pay $30 for complete copy, or $35 for new/mint. I can pay via paypal with instant transfer. Email, PM, or IM if you have this game....and yeah I know it...
  9. Ackula

FS/FT: SvC Chaos US AES (TRADED)

I'm wanting to trade my near mint US AES cart of SvC Chaos for a boxed CDZ system in NM-Mint condition, or sell it. The condition of SvC would be mint except for a few tiny things. Its complete with snaplock case, manual, and baggy. Cart has slight insertion marks..I've played it maybe 10...
  10. Ackula

WTB: Real Bout Dominated Mind PS1 JPN (found + purchased)

I'm looking for Real Bout: Dominated Mind for PS1, its a Japanese release only I believe. I'm not really sure how much it usually sells for but I'm willing to pay $60+ for a complete one, prehaps more if this turns out to be some uber-rare game. Please let me know if you have one ;)
  11. Ackula

UniBios for NGCD..is it possible?

This is mainly a question for Raz I guess. I was just thinking about this the other day, granted I do not know very much technical information on these things..would it be possible to change out a bios in a NGCD system? Possibly even make a UniBios for it, for cheats and ect. What got me...
  12. Ackula

Best place to buy a Candy Cab..and other related questions

I'm located in North Carolina, and I'm wondering if anyone knows any place to purchase a Candy Cab somewhere in the South..doesn't have to be in NC..just somewhere within a relative driving distance.. I'm looking to buy one after tax returns, or maybe find someone here that would trade me one...
  13. Ackula

MV-1F ..which games have issues?

I just bought a consolized MV-1F w/UniBios 2.0 and was wondering...the only games that have issues with this board are Matrimelee and ROTD..is this an accurate statement? I'm thinking of buying a kof2k3 kit is why I'm asking...just want to make sure that the only newer games with issues are...
  14. Ackula

FT/FS:2 Adult 3DO games + D + SS2T 3DO ($30 shipped!)

I have 2 Adults only 3DO games for trade They are in near mint condition, very flawless..I bought both new and viewed them once. They are.. The Coven - Complete with slipcase Love Bites - Has small black magic marker mark on cd booklet..other than that mint. I also have "D" complete with case...
  15. Ackula

Wanted: Fatal Fury (JPN) AES

Hi, I'm looking for a good condition cart of Fatal Fury (JPN). I don't want the US ..only JPN, and I want it to be complete with box+manual, and in pretty good shape if possible. Please respond to this thread if you have one for sale, and/or PM, IM me.