MV-1F ..which games have issues?

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
I just bought a consolized MV-1F w/UniBios 2.0 and was wondering...the only games that have issues with this board are Matrimelee and ROTD..is this an accurate statement?

I'm thinking of buying a kof2k3 kit is why I'm asking...just want to make sure that the only newer games with issues are ROTD and Matrimelee. Sorry if this has been asked and addressed a million times before.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
kof03.jpg

rotd.jpg

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
You can see the Unibios in AJ's pics.

I think that makes it doable, yes?
(Ackula, did you receive that 1F yet?)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Never owned a matermelie but:

I have had as many problems with unibios as witout....

MV1, FZ and F all can give you an equal amount of problems with ROTD.

The fix helped tho.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
D-Lite said:
You can see the Unibios in AJ's pics.

I think that makes it doable, yes?
(Ackula, did you receive that 1F yet?)

So did you make that consolized 1F? Couldn't you try those games with it, assuming you had them (I thought you had most MVS games)?

In that pics I'm using unibios 1.3. Anyway, I had ROTD before the unibios was released and it has never given me a problem in my MV1A nor in any MV1F I've tried it with (2 different MV1F at least). Notice that I made the ROTD pic while fighting Johann (the final bastard), so there are no reset problems whatsoever.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks for the replies guys, and yeah D-lite I got it yesterday, haven't had a chance to play it but for about 45 minutes though..I got to work a good bit of overtime this week.

So far I'm loving it though, and KOF2K3 will prolly be my next purchase now that I know it should work ok.

As for ROTD...I used to have it when I had a MVS cab back when that game first came out..and I had this same board in my cab (MV-1F)..and never had any problems with it resetting.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yeah, what I meant is that the problems appeared to be very random, it might be related to the particular cart or board, but I think there is no particular model of board totally safe or totally doomed. For example many people thought the multi-slots were OK, but somebody reported ROTD resetting on his.