FS: Mint/new KOF 2k3 MVS kit (SOLD)

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
I'm trying to dump off more stuff to pay for my lawyers in my divorce settlement..so here we go..

Got a brand new English KOF 2K3 kit here, matching serials, moves list stickers, flyers ect, no dings or dents on the box, I played it only once to make sure it worked then shelved it. It didn't come with a mini marquee and I am not sure if it was supposed to, but as far as I know it is complete. The cart itself is also in pristine condition, as I mentioned earlier, only played it once to make sure it worked. Serial # is 003597 if that matter at all to anyone...

So anyways, I'll take $70 shipped to anywhere in the US, payment by paypal only if its an instant transfer..no cred cards please.

kof2k3.jpg

kof2k32.jpg

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Bump for this good guy that needs a little cash.

Anyone that Buys this KIT, Ill send you a [Highlight]FREE SHOCKBOX AND INSERT[/Highlight] as seen in the pic at no charge to you once you receive the kit. Im doing this to help a buddy out in his time of need. We have dealt before and hes top notch. You cant go wrong with $70 SHIPPED for this 2k3 kit!

So someone buy this from Ackula in his time of need!

Ill send you the KOF2k3 Shockbox and Insert shown in this pic FREE OF CHARGE!
spines.jpg

frontal.jpg

spread.jpg

Id also like to mention that whoever ends up with this insert will be the only one in the universe with it as it has not been released to the public and will not be released with the Silver Spine as shown (AES version style).

Last edited: