FS: PSP US value pack w/2 games, 512mb mem, usb cable + more $315 shipped!

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
I got this PSP a few weeks ago, tried to sell it here..no one was interested..trying again, this time with added stuff.

So here is what we have...

PSP system value pack w/spiderman 2, headphones, remote, battery, AC cord, demo disk, 32MB memory stick, ect...all boxed and like brand new.

Darkstalkers game in like new condition

Ridgeracer game in like new condition

Sandisk 512MB memory stick

USB cable to hook PSP to your PC

The PSP has 3 dead pixels that are barely noticable except when screen is completely black.

Price = $315 shipped in the US, payment by paypal only if its an instant transfer, no cred cards.

psp.jpg

sorry for the shitty pic, my camera sucks

Here is the location of the dead pixels on this psp unit..roughly
pix.jpg

Last edited:

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
I want to clarify that I am only wanting to sale this as a lot, not break the items up. I have gotten several PMs regarding individual items..but I'm wanting to sale the whole lot.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
BuMp

I'll let this go for $320 shipped in the US if someone will buy it today
I really need the cash =/

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
Ok one last day, if no one wants this deal then I'll just hang on to it, again $320 shipped in the US only.

If I don't get any offers by tommorrow I'll just hang on to this cuz I'm already loosing money at this price.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
Ridge Racer added

Bump...

Added Ridge Racer game to package, price was $350 originaly when I first began this thread. I'll take $315 shipped in the US now cuz I desperatly need cash fast.

$315 for psp value pack + darkstalkers + ridgeracer + 512mb mem + usb cable = good deal

Someone help me out with my bills and buy this sucker from me ;)

Last edited:

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
BUYER BEWARE!!!

At work now and I can't explain. My friend just sent me the link to this selling thread. I'll explain when I get home tonight.

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
EvilMike said:
BUYER BEWARE!!!

At work now and I can't explain. My friend just sent me the link to this selling thread. I'll explain when I get home tonight.
:conf:
i bought a KOF 2003 kit from Ackula and the thing was mint and a great seller here guys. not sure what he is talking about

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Here is the deal. I bought Ackula's AES and 21 games. I paid and he sent them promptly. The problem is he didn't use any packing materials in the box except one sheet of bubble wrap on the bottom. Also the box was too small so it was bowed out on the sides. (he said it was the only box he had) Now you can imagine this is a heavy box and alot of the games were badly damaged. When I confronted Ackula about it he basically said he didn't feel he did anything wrong and that he didn't have any money for a partial refund anyway. He also said he didn't have any more video games or anything that he could give me to make up for the damages. Not that I would have expected a PSP I just wanted $100-$200 back or something in that range.

In the end he said to just leave negative feedback because he would never be selling anything on this board again anyway. Too bad for him honestly because if our last transaction went well I would have picked this package up.

If you want a PSP shipped to you in a brown paper bag be my guest and buy this one.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
EvilMike said:
Here is the deal. I bought Ackula's AES and 21 games. I paid and he sent them promptly. The problem is he didn't use any packing materials in the box except one sheet of bubble wrap on the bottom. Also the box was too small so it was bowed out on the sides. (he said it was the only box he had) Now you can imagine this is a heavy box and alot of the games were badly damaged. When I confronted Ackula about it he basically said he didn't feel he did anything wrong and that he didn't have any money for a partial refund anyway. He also said he didn't have any more video games or anything that he could give me to make up for the damages. Not that I would have expected a PSP I just wanted $100-$200 back or something in that range.

In the end he said to just leave negative feedback because he would never be selling anything on this board again anyway. Too bad for him honestly because if our last transaction went well I would have picked this package up.

If you want a PSP shipped to you in a brown paper bag be my guest and buy this one.

Sorry to hear about this. I was one of the peeps that was possibly buying this set. Was anything broken?

Kpj

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
EvilMike said:

I dont know what your angle is but I bought 2 MVS games from him and all were shipped great. No Problem.

EDIT*= Im leaning towards buyer remorse. You got it all and its all as described, your just thinking you paid more than you should have or something? i know of a few deals you've done in the past and you have come out on top like a mofo. (Too bad I wasnt around during that time to advise my friend). I don't know you and all i have is my experience with Ackula and my knowledge of your deal with a personal friend of mine.

Last edited:

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116198

There is a link to the thread.

See the Sam III. Near mint complete? Well there is a two inch by half inch chunk missing from the case. Matrimelle has an inch and a half crack goin down the spine, The insert is torn along the crack. I could go on. I offered Ackula pictures but he didn't care.

Like I said I wasn't looking for a full refund. I just wanted a little cash and for Ackula to take responsibility.

Whatever though nothing I can do now but take the hit as that is part of buying stuff on the internet.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
EvilMike said:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116198

There is a link to the thread.

See the Sam III. Near mint complete? Well there is a two inch by half inch chunk missing from the case. Matrimelle has an inch and a half crack goin down the spine, The insert is torn along the crack. I could go on. I offered Ackula pictures but he didn't care.

Like I said I wasn't looking for a full refund. I just wanted a little cash and for Ackula to take responsibility.

Whatever though nothing I can do now but take the hit as that is part of buying stuff on the internet.

Thats total bullshit dude...I used packing peanuts, bubble wrap in between each game and the system itself, the box was not too small, and none of those games were damaged when I mailed them out...you never offered me any pics you said you had no camera...and if you were so worried about things like this it seems that you would have asked for the package to be insured to begin with thus avoiding this shit all together. If there was any damage to the package it was a result of bad handling by the PO...I package all my stuff the same way..with tons of packaging stuff to keep it secure..and have never had a complaint before.

Regardless I still tried to work something out with you telling you I had no funds due to divorce preoceedings I even tried to trade you games that you kept bugging me about until you finally just said not to worry bout it that it was not my fault..so I have no idea whats going on here...this was almost a month ago and your just now leaving me feedback and screwing with my thread here...

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wow, thats a good price too. Any way to verify that mikes story isnt' true? I've been looking for a second psp to get for my fiancee.

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Ackula said:
I got this PSP a few weeks ago, tried to sell it here..no one was interested..trying again, this time with added stuff.

So here is what we have...

PSP system value pack w/spiderman 2, headphones, remote, battery, AC cord, demo disk, 32MB memory stick, ect...all boxed and like brand new.

Darkstalkers game in like new condition

Ridgeracer game in like new condition

Sandisk 512MB memory stick

USB cable to hook PSP to your PC

The PSP has 3 dead pixels that are barely noticable except when screen is completely black.

Price = $315 shipped in the US, payment by paypal only if its an instant transfer, no cred cards.

psp.jpg

sorry for the shitty pic, my camera sucks

Here is the location of the dead pixels on this psp unit..roughly
pix.jpg

quoted for reciept purposes...

thanks for the idea!