• High School

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Some H.S.

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
The subject says it all.

I'll kick it off. 3 college degrees, with a Master's as the highest.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
1 undergraduate degree, 1 masters degree, and I'm working towards being a fully qualified accountant if that counts.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
2 undergraduate degrees: Mechanical Engineer and Computer Scientist.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I picked "some college" because while I did finish all of my classes, I never filled out the paperwork to get it made official. So technically I am not a college graduate.

Too bad your poll doesn't account for educational attainment outside of the traditional sense. It might be hard to quantify, but in certain fields, college degrees have nearly no meaning or are not actually required, where secondary education (through certifications) or even good old work experience plus a guy to give the good word is all you need.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
1 Bachelors with only a few regrets

Too bad your poll doesn't account for educational attainment outside of the traditional sense. It might be hard to quantify, but in certain fields, college degrees have nearly no meaning or are not actually required, where secondary education (through certifications) or even good old work experience plus a guy to give the good word is all you need.

Most fields could do just find with on the job training instead of a college degree, but that idea apparently disappeared right around the Reagan Administration

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I picked "some college" because while I did finish all of my classes, I never filled out the paperwork to get it made official.
So you graduated college but because you didn't fill out some paperwork you didn't get a degree? You took 4 years of classes and paid for it all, but you couldn't be bothered to fill out paperwork to prove it? Story checks out.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Two Master's - an MBA with a focus in Marketing and a Master's of Science in Accounting with a focus in Auditing and Forensic Accounting; and a Bachelor's in Psychology.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Bachelor's in Psychology and was working on my Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I'd like to get back into it and finish by the end of next year, then maybe go for a PhD

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I have a PhD in love-making. My thesis was on masturbation.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
High School because well it's Australia and who cares about University if you've got a trade!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
2 degrees and a certificate
Associates in Accounting Technology 1996
Bachelors in Telecommunications 2000
Certificate in Biomedical Device Industry 2005

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
MA. I just got tenure at the 2-year I'm at, while a friend I took the MA with is preparing for his dissertation defense after 10 years.

No ragrets.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I have a Bachelor's in Business Admin. Although I wouldn't mind having a Masters someday, I probably won't go back unless an employer paid for it.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Master's in Digital Art and Animation. I completed it back when there was less specialization in 3D art, so you were taught all aspects of a 3D art pipeline. I can 3D model, texture, rig, animate (my forte) and even pre and post production like concept art or video editing and composition. Now-a-days kids are specialized in one area that it really limits their job opportunities in Film/TV, and game development.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Dropped out of college when my parents defaulted on their house and left the country. I ended up in IT so honestly it ended up saving me time and money. I took some courses that I wanted to learn but I have no desire to get a degree at this point. I have more than enough years of exp and qualifications that I don't even consider employers who won't overlook my lack of a degree.

Honestly the only legit reason I would get a degree is if I wanted to move to another country at some point. It seems impossible to immigrate anywhere without one.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Some college and also the school of “I already have several dead friends at the age of 22”

I wonder how your friends died. Could it have been...drugs, brah? That's really relevant to bring up here, brah. I think you have a doctorate in trying hard.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
high school and a long expired NOCTI certification in graphic design/commercial art

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Okay, who's the nerd with the PhD?

miisalo

Astra Superstar
High school, I have been doing my masters for 24 years in computer science, math and physics now. Never had time to finish'em as I have had business(es) to run. I have been making money while my wife has been doing science :D