WTB Twinkle Star Sprites MVS

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Today, 250€ is about $270.
That's a strong offer, and I'll give you a bump to help you try and get it here from another member, but still a bit less then my minimum number. If nobody else here has it, and your still looking after a few days, let me know if your willing to come up a little higher and I can sell you one.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Today, 250€ is about $270.
That's a strong offer, and I'll give you a bump to help you try and get it here from another member, but still a bit less then my minimum number. If nobody else here has it, and your still looking after a few days, let me know if your willing to come up a little higher and I can sell you one.

Billy... Can't you do this stuff in PM's man...

GEEZ... I've got enough probs as it is without you doing this... Last night was a perfect example... NO need to advertise the fact that you have one for sale...

Just PM the guy... I hate putting out fires... and the market forums isn't where you negotiate... it's via PM...

xROTx

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks to everyone who showed interest about my hunt ;) It came to an end so, rot, we can close it :D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Thanks to everyone who showed interest about my hunt ;) It came to an end so, rot, we can close it :D

Mokum... I like you... but I don't close these threads on request pal...

It will die naturally and someone might ask you questions about how you obtained it... It's just a matter of interest now...

xROTx

PS. I think YOU may be safe my friend... You've always conducted yourself well on the forums... I would prefer more posts tho man:D

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Mokum... I like you... but I don't close these threads on request pal...

It will die naturally and someone might ask you questions about how you obtained it... It's just a matter of interest now...

xROTx

PS. I think YOU may be safe my friend... You've always conducted yourself well on the forums... I would prefer more posts tho man:D

Well, 633 posts in 13 years is... uh... less than 50 posts per year :D