Windy Candy Cabs round trois! Wize fwom yowr gwave edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Because of some of the delays i had encountered, I did not do a pre-order this time. I just waited for arrival, got to testing and when they were ready- boom. here they are.

I just got in my latest shipment of candy cabs (no waiting! they are in stock right now!) which will be ready for pickup . Monitors overall look great! Nearly all of them are set up with 2p12b layouts. We also have custom built wiring harnesses available.

We have the following Available:

Blast City ($950)
New Versus City ($1000)

If you want to check them out but are not local I do make myself available via facetime/ skype for a walk through the warehouse so you can pick out your own machine. Otherwise you guys can set up a time to come on out and pick a machine in person! I do have some pcb's in house too so we can fire them up for you if for further inspection.

I will be offering delivery as well within 300 miles of chicago for an additional charge. Local pickup will also be available. Or you could even arrange your own shipping if that is your thing (i also have a great relationship with a solid and reasonably priced shipping company if you don't have anyone to call). Again, you will need to order "blanket shipping".

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away either here or via pm. Thanks!

edit: based on the first couple of pm's i got i'll post the answer here: i'm flying the windy flag here. noobz welcome. this is not from my personal collection.

e11nLPJ.jpg

NxRkUek.jpg

MjKMiTF.jpg

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Those Blast Cities look crisp. The Versus cities look tops too, but you need a hangar to house those bad boys.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Those Blast Cities look crisp. The Versus cities look tops too, but you need a hangar to house those bad boys.

i thought every san fran resident was issued a Cessna with a private hanger when they moved in?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i have a few headed out to mass. so if anyone out there wants to combine shipping im pretty sure there is some freight savings available.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
i have a few headed out to mass. so if anyone out there wants to combine shipping im pretty sure there is some freight savings available.

I'm going to be getting quotes on shipping these to Mass soon, so if any members of the Commonwealth would like to save on freight drop me a line.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   1
the vs is a beast.. god speed whoever buys one

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
So Blast cities that are in decent shape, sold here by guys that have set them up ready for use with decent parts and what have you, are selling them for 900 bucks, why should these cabs sell for more?

Also, if I were to buy one, do I have to go through the bullshit of windy shenanigans? I mean here we are in ZDTF and last time I checked this is how you got most of your clientele, so we don't need extra steps or anything like that. Last time I tried getting some from Lemony he tells me I have to go through you and when reached out to you, you told me I had to go through your website and when I go to your website I have to file all kinds of info, WTF?! I just decided not to deal with it altogether and it's been bothering me ever since.

I'm not saying you're a bad member but I'm telling you; ZDTF man, that's where it starts and that's where it stays, food for thought.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
So Blast cities that are in decent shape, sold here by guys that have set them up ready for use with decent parts and what have you, are selling them for 900 bucks, why should these cabs sell for more?

Also, if I were to buy one, do I have to go through the bullshit of windy shenanigans? I mean here we are in ZDTF and last time I checked this is how you got most of your clientele, so we don't need extra steps or anything like that. Last time I tried getting some from Lemony he tells me I have to go through you and when reached out to you, you told me I had to go through your website and when I go to your website I have to file all kinds of info, WTF?! I just decided not to deal with it altogether and it's been bothering me ever since.

I'm not saying you're a bad member but I'm telling you; ZDTF man, that's where it starts and that's where it stays, food for thought.

you do realize i have overhead right? I have a warehouse, im insured, i guarantee everything- hell if something goes wrong i tend to kill myself to make it right. i'm not looking to fight you on your recent quest for market justice, but there are deals to be had. I have a lot of people buy multiple cabs from me and I discount even further for those guys. I remember where i came from and people that reach out to me that have done business with me before understand that.

as far as those harnesses go- "file all sorts of info?" the only info you really need to fill out is your address. as in "where i need to ship it to" and an email where your receipt and tracking info is sent. It is no different than shopping on amazon. The website thing is for inventory and tax purposes. I have a lot of stuff. I need to keep it organized. You reached out, and i even offered to knock a few bucks off for you without you asking.

This little windy project of mine has gone from something fun on the side in my basement to literally what i do for a living. I am a contributing member with a solid rep as both a buyer and seller in the market. i'm missing where the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.