Why is Milo famous?

Marek

Banned
Come on man, I know you're smarter than this. The travel ban is supposed to be a temporary ban, but here we are not even 2 months in to Trump's presidency and people are acting like it's the end of the world.

And the deportations? You said it yourself, these are people that are here without "papers". Don't give me that bullshit about the 4th amendment, I know you're well aware that these people are served warrants for their arrests.

Ethnic cleansing my ass. You're so full of shit. Whiny, emotional (not rational) shit.

I'm 100% sure that piece of shit that shot those Indian guys had no clue and didn't care whether they came from Iran, Syria, or even fucking England for that matter. He shot them because he was so fucking stupid he thought they were MUSLIM.

I voted to keep this country safe, nothing more. Shame on you for telling me what my motivations are, you don't know me. Listen here, cocksucker, calling me a white supremacist doesn't make it fucking so, so fuck you!

Hahahaha

Fuck I'm glad to be smarter than you.

You are completely ignoring Charlies point about Shia vs sunni and who's doing all the terrorizing that has you little Christian ass so scared you became a trumpfaggot.

Oh its just temporary! What kind of response is that? Would you be happier if Saudi Arabia was the only country banned? I would. Fucking sheep like you make me sick.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hahahaha

Fuck I'm glad to be smarter than you.

You are completely ignoring Charlies point about Shia vs sunni and who's doing all the terrorizing that has you little Christian ass so scared you became a trumpfaggot.

Oh its just temporary! What kind of response is that? Would you be happier if Saudi Arabia was the only country banned? I would. Fucking sheep like you make me sick.

So, regurgitating liberal media talking points makes you smart? Noted. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, you lemming.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
So, regurgitating liberal media talking points makes you smart? Noted. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, you lemming.
Claims opponent is a lemming who regurgitates talking points.... While regurgitating a right wing talking point. Come on homie, you're better than that. Don't play yourself.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Claims opponent is a lemming who regurgitates talking points.... While regurgitating a right wing talking point. Come on homie, you're better than that. Don't play yourself.

Hey, I wasn't the one claiming I was smarter than anyone else.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Hey, I wasn't the one claiming I was smarter than anyone else.
yeah but you kind of said you were better than everyone specifically Poppy on an even more ridiculous level by telling him he was going to burn in hell for living in the fast lane or whatever.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
yeah but you kind of said you were better than everyone specifically Poppy on an even more ridiculous level by telling him he was going to burn in hell for living in the fast lane or whatever.

Careful, you're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I was better than anyone AT ALL. And most of that shit I said to Poppy was just to rile him up because he was being a fucking dick. And it worked. :smirk:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Careful, you're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I was better than anyone AT ALL. And most of that shit I said to Poppy was just to rile him up because he was being a fucking dick. And it worked. :smirk:
no like what i mean is you don't have to say you're better than people when you choose to more or less say "you're going to burn in hell you degenerate skiing fuck"

and like yeah okay you were just kidding cool totallly yeah.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
no like what i mean is you don't have to say you're better than people when you choose to more or less say "you're going to burn in hell you degenerate skiing fuck"

and like yeah okay you were just kidding cool totally yeah.

Do you read English? I didn't say I was kidding...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
so did you "say it just to piss Poppy off" or did you say it because you believe it? If both, the existence of the latter makes my observation perfectly valid and its lame to cushion the shit you said to someone after you're being scrutinized for it. be more like supergrafx, that dude believes in himself.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
so did you "say it just to piss Poppy off" or did you say it because you believe it? If both, the existence of the latter makes my observation perfectly valid and its lame to cushion the shit you said to someone after you're being scrutinized for it. be more like supergrafx, that dude believes in himself.

My point was yes, I believe it, but I wouldn't have said it if he wasn't being an extreme cunt. I'm not "cushioning" anything. You were just putting words in my mouth earlier and I'm disappointed in your lack of reading comprehension.

P.S. - Supergrafx is a fucking loon

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
My point was yes, I believe it, but I wouldn't have said it if he wasn't being an extreme cunt. I'm not "cushioning" anything. You were just putting words in my mouth earlier and I'm disappointed in your lack of reading comprehension.

P.S. - Supergrafx is a fucking loon
you're not disappointed by my reading comprehension, you're just pissed off that i'm able to condense the stupid things you said into what we all know is the case in an effort to put someone down because you don't have a legitimate excuse for it. because believing in heaven and hell can sometimes be a little embarrassing, huh?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
you're not disappointed by my reading comprehension, you're just pissed off that i'm able to condense the stupid things you said into what we all know is the case in an effort to put someone down because you don't have a legitimate excuse for it. because believing in heaven and hell can sometimes be a little embarrassing, huh?

Not at all, but thanks for playing.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I'd like to know what poppy's problem with fried chicken is. I've held it in but I gotta ask. Like did the colonel and Popeye beat you up as a kid? Is it a giant chicken from family guy situation? Or are you one of these who's all : "it's fatty and bad for you so I must hate it!" Because a little fried chicken ever so often ain't too bad. Sometimes nothing hits the spot like some fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, collards, and big red.

Is it because you're white and anything that classifies as "soul food" or "ethnic" is threatening? How deep does the fried chicken hole go pops? Did your mom date robin Williams in the 90s and you walked in on them while he was in Popeye costume giving it to her? And now that hate has spread to every Popeye related thing including fried chicken?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Poppy riled you up. He has made your time here as unenjoyable as possible, and I will help him until you commit suicide like a weakshit little klansman. Caress your hatred, it's the only friend you have here.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I ate some chicken last night. It was rubbery as fuck. I tried doing it wok style with some bbq sauce and slightly burning it, but it still wasn't right. I basically copied this El Pollo Loco meal without their ridiculous pricing.

I am cheap as hell, so I like the whole reverse engineering things, but do that with basics. I hate busting my ass through a day and then when dinner comes some basic thing ruins it. I have a amazing girlfriend now though that just wants so badly to get me going with different food ideas. I love her creative energy, so maybe eating is looking up, but some whack chicken is serious shit to me, it can unwind a meal. There is so many ways to fuck up cooking chicken.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I ate some chicken last night. It was rubbery as fuck. I tried doing it wok style with some bbq sauce and slightly burning it, but it still wasn't right. I basically copied this El Pollo Loco meal without their ridiculous pricing.

I am cheap as hell, so I like the whole reverse engineering things, but do that with basics. I hate busting my ass through a day and then when dinner comes some basic thing ruins it. I have a amazing girlfriend now though that just wants so badly to get me going with different food ideas. I love her creative energy, so maybe eating is looking up, but some whack chicken is serious shit to me, it can unwind a meal. There is so many ways to fuck up cooking chicken.

One wrong turn and chicken breast is little more than a dry-ass meat biscuit.

Thigh fillets for the win.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Poppy riled you up. He has made your time here as unenjoyable as possible, and I will help him until you commit suicide like a weakshit little klansman. Caress your hatred, it's the only friend you have here.

I didn't realize you were such a scumbag, Charles. We've always been cool in the past.

You really hate me for casting a vote for Trump now? Even though I'm from California and it technically didn't count anyways?

I couldn't give a shit about Poopy, but it bums me out that you've turned on me. You riled me up more than he ever could. Whatever, I'm done arguing.

Wait, when did poopy throw shade fried chicken's way? That's crazy talk.

Because I live in a city, I'm automatically fat because I eat fried chicken. He's a fucking idiot. :lolz:

Last edited:

Marek

Banned

Yeah he's projecting. I'm not mad at all. I'm enjoying the shit out of this and Jordan is the one who had to defend his masturbation habits with a bible quote.

I'm going to hell! Hahahahahaha