Who has any NGF custom game releases?

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Really curious about this because I know from a conversion standpoint I always used to see photos and pics of them but honestly never seen anyone with the games themselves or who would even be interested in selling any...

I have a Zupapa that I purchased from them when it came out along with an original Metal Slug 2, but those were the only pieces I ever obtained. For some reason their Zed Blade interests me as well as that KOF 2000 Manual they produced.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The really sad part about this is that you purchased something from them. I'm sure they'll take out their 'Zed Blade' for you.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
DreamTR is the proto master for NES/SNES, if I recall. I see them put up every so often. I originally bought NGP and NGPC games straight from Dion and Chris a long time ago now. I just made my own Zupapa manual, so I don't ever have to go looking for a NGF copy. Many people do not actively display NGF titles, however some people on assemblergames and reddit do.

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
DreamTR is the proto master for NES/SNES, if I recall. I see them put up every so often. I originally bought NGP and NGPC games straight from Dion and Chris a long time ago now. I just made my own Zupapa manual, so I don't ever have to go looking for a NGF copy. Many people do not actively display NGF titles, however some people on assemblergames and reddit do.

I am really trying to see who actually purchased the stuff from them and why you never see it for sale at all anywhere....I don't have a problem buying stuff from people if I know the history. I don't see any difference in buying a conversion from them vs a conversion from someone else but the sheer anger that brings about from everyone is still fascinating to me. I really would like to see people with some for sale but they don't ven show up on eBay.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
its because they straight up ripped a bunch of people off over a period of many years and when asked for a refund NGF basically said "lol nah u bought it how u saw it."

by ripped off I mean

selling drakon tier terribly hand soldered conversions with shoddy inserts

putting original snk inserts through paper shredders at trade shows

threatening people via instant message

theres a pic of Dion putting a teenager w disability in a arm-bar

the protracted legal battle they entered with SNK when SNK rescinded their US distribution rights

.. the list goes on and on all this stuff is archived here and more recently at assembler-games

of course if you don't read the forums that much you'd be understandably clueless

showcasing your NGF goods would be like busting out a Grape Backwoods at a Cigar lounge

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Clueless collector/hoarder is fascinated by how much anger con artists bring to a community.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
its because they straight up ripped a bunch of people off over a period of many years and when asked for a refund NGF basically said "lol nah u bought it how u saw it."

by ripped off I mean

selling drakon tier terribly hand soldered conversions with shoddy inserts

putting original snk inserts through paper shredders at trade shows

threatening people via instant message

theres a pic of Dion putting a teenager w disability in a arm-bar

the protracted legal battle they entered with SNK when SNK rescinded their US distribution rights

.. the list goes on and on all this stuff is archived here and more recently at assembler-games

of course if you don't read the forums that much you'd be understandably clueless

showcasing your NGF goods would be like busting out a Grape Backwoods at a Cigar lounge

This is the best post hyper ever wrote.