Where is Lizzie of Neostore?

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
blah blah

Why don't all you horny losers stop worrying about who's working in the Neostore and get some whores in your hometown to talk about! I am sure Shawn doesn't appreciate the shit your are writing/drooling about his employees anyways! God, get a fucking life!

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
animegal said:
Why don't all you horny losers stop worrying about who's working in the Neostore and get some whores in your hometown to talk about! I am sure Shawn doesn't appreciate the shit your are writing/drooling about his employees anyways! God, get a fucking life!

I love you, animegal! Why won't you let me in, let me love you?

Also, Lizzie quit.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
animegal said:

There was this whore in my hometown that used to give head for classic inserts :buttrock:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
animegal said:
females on our forum?! I LOVE YOU!!!! GIVE ME SEXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Lizzie probably saw that old War Room thread where a bunch of people led by TONK wanted to MUNG her. *Doing stuff with the dead is sick, nasty and... well just sick. Everyone's got to draw the line somewhere. She probably saw that and took off at Mach 2.5 with her hair on fire. I do admit she was "Professional" in her role at Neo-Store and handled a transaction I had problems with not too long ago in a quick and efficient manner. I'm sure Shawn will probably replace her with someone equally as diligent in the near future, unless he's down sizing his business.

MERCENARY X99

Fanshiro

n00b
yeah

yeah suffice to say that some people here have very poor barbaric sense of humours. Most probably due to the 24/7 time spent locking themselves up in their room surfing neo geo stuff in the net instead of practising their social skills out there.

Pathetic.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Fanshiro said:
yeah suffice to say that some people here have very poor barbaric sense of humours. Most probably due to the 24/7 time spent locking themselves up in their room surfing neo geo stuff in the net instead of practising their social skills out there.

Pathetic.

Now, it's sense of humor? :tickled:

xtoo_short20x said:
You mean this one? ;)
Friekin show off... You're alright in my book :buttrock:

@ Everyone else-
EW said she went back to school.

Do you guys think this woman would really be creeped out by a bunch of avatars in cyberspace? All she has to do is talk to :mr_t: (Shawn) and he can chop anybody off the NG.com member list as he chooses. She's likely her own woman, and likely will do what she wants for herself.

Last edited:

Curt

apostate
So whats the story behind the blonde chick in the pic anyway? Just GMX's Girlfriend?
Nice Pic...

too bad it's not a Eurow MOTW...

(yes Eurow)

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Kim _Kaphwan said:
where's shir0? he went out with her once, or so he tells me.

Yeah, I met her a few times and we went to get something to eat the last time I saw her. She was really cool, and she's not the blonde in the picture, she has dark hair.

Later

shir0

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Mercenary X99 said:
Lizzie probably saw that old War Room thread where a bunch of people led by TONK wanted to MUNG her. *Doing stuff with the dead is sick, nasty and... well just sick. Everyone's got to draw the line somewhere.
MERCENARY X99

As opposed to talking about pissing all over a woman? Jesus..

legendofspeed

B. Jenet's Firstmate
animegal said:

She has more post than me (170) which means she has less of a life than me! :buttrock:

MarrymeMai

Frenzy Football Player
twalden said:
There was this whore in my hometown that used to give head for classic inserts :buttrock:

:lol:

+1 (gotta make up for over 200 that just disappeared overnight...)