What Is The Worst Metal Slug? (Not Including OG Metal Slug 2)

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
looks like this forum is garbage...

Don't be such a pussy, museum. A basic forum search will yield dozens of threads on this exact subject if you desire, dating back over 20 years. It's been beaten to death at this point. Hence, samson getting his balls properly busted.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Don't be such a pussy, museum. A basic forum search will yield dozens of threads on this exact subject if you desire, dating back over 20 years. It's been beaten to death at this point. Hence, samson getting his balls properly busted.
search on this site sux tho

Surprisingly enough I have played all but 4 and I think that's because some people said 4 wasn't good. Guess I'll have to try it out to see.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection

That's fair. Try these in the googles...

"Best metal slug site:neo-geo.com"
"Worst metal slug site:neo-geo.com"

Et cetera

Incidentally, the top thread shown by the search "biggest fagit site:neo-geo.com" is about big pharma ceo Martin Shkreli deserving to be injected with aids. :)

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
looks like this forum is garbage...
one look at the repairs forum proves you wrong in a humiliating fashion. There's lots of other places online where you can do such inventive contributions as "the worst metal slug is 4"

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

That's fair. Try these in the googles...

"Best metal slug site:neo-geo.com"
"Worst metal slug site:neo-geo.com"

Et cetera

Incidentally, the top thread shown by the search "biggest fagit site:neo-geo.com" is about big pharma ceo Martin Shkreli deserving to be injected with aids. :)
google search used to work great but i've found the forum upgrade has fucked up google's indexing or something. the results aren't as accurate or comprehensive like it used to be.