What games are you playing for Halloween?

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
My Halloween gaming celebration this year was playing Resident Evil 4 for the first time, and the game is near perfect, except for the FUCKING QTEs...

What horror-themed games are you playing this year in preperation for Halloween?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I might fire up ZombiU briefly.

But seriously, probably Deus Ex: HR DC and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Thinking maybe Quake III Arena on DC. Murdering people with gibs flying in a bunch of old castle-like stadiums... feels about right.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I have been playing Doom 3 on Halloween night in the dark since it came out. Until then ill be playing the last of us I might fire up the pc and throw in amnesia if i can find my adapter so i can play it with surround sound. otherwise might give dead space another shot.

Last edited:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
I haven't decided yet, but I'll probably play one of the Splatterhouse games sometime this month.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Want to do another runthrough of Alan Wake, it's got a great, believable atmosphere to it

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Siren: Blood Curse will finally be on sale ($10 for PSN+ members). I'm sure it'll be that game.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Nightmare in the dark, feels really suitable for around Halloween!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nightmare in the dark, feels really suitable for around Halloween!

Same. Yearly tradition. I'll throw a few scary games in the cabinet, like NitD, Sengoku, Mutation Nation, and Cyber-Lip.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Put in Top Players Golf for a real scare...

Fandangos

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just finished The Last of Us, it was a good halloween experience.

Even living in Brazil I love the halloween feeling.

One thing that I do every 31th is watch The Great Pumpkin the Peanuts Charlie Brown special. I used to do it with my dad and I keep doing it.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Siren: Blood Curse will finally be on sale ($10 for PSN+ members). I'm sure it'll be that game.

Oh shit it is? I'll definitely be picking that up.

Haven't really thought about playing a scary game on Halloween but Siren is a definite if its available. I picked up the Dreamcast versions of RE2 and RE3 not too long ago so i'll probably replay those. Probably will replay REmake as well since that's my favorite Survival Horror game. I just set up surround sound in my living room so anything I play is gonna be a new experience.

Sucks because I want to play something new and I have shit load Survival Horror games on Steam that I haven't even touched but I don't the have horse power to play them yet.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member

such a great game, still have my copy, its one of the few ps1 titles ive never gotten rid of. have the strategy guide for it somewhere as well. such an odd one off title for SNK, wish they would have spent a little more time on it, was a good first effort, could have had a killer sequel.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I play Doom every year during October. I just found my Doom 3 BGF Edition has a new episode for Doom II. I've also been playing Master Levels with zDoom.