What are you listening to at the moment?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^Such a good album...funny 'cause their earlier stuff is nothing but Doom Death...awesome still, their musicality always shows even throughout the changes in direction. Through the flames has at least 4 different versions, lol.

Edit: This EP right here was the first thing I got to listen to of theirs...amazing! The link has the rest of the songs in there too, just 4 songs, well worth the listen, real short EP.

The album before is way more Doomy.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
9:45 off the newest Lazerhawk album. His style's changed a bit from his first release, but not that far off from his sophomore effort.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Hahah wow.

This cd has been in and out of my car for the past two weeks.

Best band. As evil as No Surrender is, I still prefer Forever War. Not a single bad song on either record, I just wish all their stuff would get a repress. Pretty gutted I never got to see them over the years, would have loved to have seen a show with Gehenna.

Just as funny as I remember it. Who the fuck takes on Steve Jobs, also loved the bit where not even those herbs in Aiden would touch his call girls. I literally do not know how he got away with that shit for so long and did not get punched. Granted post 00's victory was full of pussy ass bands but even then, you never hear about Integrity or any other bands beating his ass. Pretty sure the singer of Atreyu does MMA too lol

As relevant as Kip Winger :tickled:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This shows Prince lives through his followers, at the same time, it's so D' with its simplicity and lullaby gentleness...

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Starts out not very impressive. Wait for it.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

One of the few bands to get metalcore right (along with Cave-In, BTBAM, and a small handful of others).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I thought you didnt like this album...?

wut?! The hell, of course I like his last 3 albums the best, they're magnificent but I like all of his solo work, but not all of it is created equal, however this album is right in the middle, some great moments scattered here and there. Some songs are divided between great buildups and solid tempos but some verses are just a tad on the dull side? too numetally in a way I guess. When I was a kid I wasn't sold on it, it wasn't until much later that I actually came to appreciate it. It is a good album, very sold work.

I've always loved Tears of the Dragon...even then...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
One of the few bands to get metalcore right (along with Cave-In, BTBAM, and a small handful of others).

C'mon, few bands? Many got it right. Most didn't.

EDIT: Also, by this point, unearth was pretty much playing straight up melodeath metal.

Last edited: