trump is pretty much attempting a coup

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The funniest part is that I think a lot of them don't actually believe that, but they are having so much fun pretending to believe it. Not all of them, obviously. There are some legit dummies. But I think a lot of those proud boy dorks in particular enjoy the chaos that comes from pretending they are living in interesting times where they might actually be called on to step up and fight for "freedom". For them, I don't think it's delusion so much as make-believe. High stakes LARPing.

I agree specifically with this as well.

There are degenerate, sociopathic, lawful-evil people out there just itching to take another person’s life and if they can do it lawfully? Well then.

Trump is definitely Chaotic-Evil.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Trump Urges Georgia Secretary Of State To ‘Find’ Votes In Recorded Phone Call

President Donald Trump on Saturday pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a fellow Republican, to recalculate the state’s tally of presidential election votes to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

In the hour-long phone call, a recording of which was first obtained by The Washington Post, Trump pushed baseless conspiracy theories about voter fraud and told Raffensperger that Georgians are “angry” with the election results.

“We have won this election in Georgia,” Trump falsely claimed during the call. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying that, Brad. You know, I mean, having the correct ― the people of Georgia are angry. ... And there’s nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you’ve recalculated.

Raffensperger can be heard pushing back on Trump’s request, telling the president that the data he used to back up his claims are “wrong.”

“All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump told Raffensperger at another point in the conversation. “Because we won the state.”

With less than three weeks left until the presidential inauguration, Trump still has not conceded the race to Biden and continues to falsely claim that the election was “rigged” against him. He has focused special attention on Georgia, which he won in 2016 but lost to Biden in November by fewer than 13,000 votes.

But top Georgia officials ― including Raffensperger and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, a Republican who was a vocal supporter of the president leading up to the election ― have said the state’s election process was free and fair and that the results are legitimate.

Neither the Justice Department nor election officials nationwide have found any evidence of widespread voter fraud or ballot-counting irregularities.

During the Saturday call, Trump told Raffensperger that he “should want to have an accurate election” and pointed out that the secretary of state is a Republican.

“We believe that we do have an accurate election,” Raffensperger said.

Trump later accused Raffensperger of committing a “criminal offense” by knowingly covering up a conspiracy against the president and warned the secretary of state that his actions would be “very costly in many ways.”

Like, how much more of this shit do we have to put up with, before they just kick him out? This goes way beyond concerns for 'free speech' and asserting your 'legal rights'.

PS - Fuck Ted Cruz...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm dying to know if he's going to be the first former president without a library, since he famously doesn't read.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'm dying to know if he's going to be the first former president without a library, since he famously doesn't read.

It should be filled with newspapers and magazines but pretty soon they won't even be printing them anymore.

He used to had a two foot stack of the days newspaper and magazines delivered to his desk every morning. I'm sure nobody has time to read all that he just liked looking at the pretty pictures and skimming headlines that caught his attention.

He should be declared Damnatio memoriae.
That would be a fate worse than death for such a megalomaniac. OK maybe a bit harsh, plus I'm not a fan of erasing history. No taking down statues of traitors and putting them in a museum is not erasing history.

There's was another one but I can't find it now, it was for crappy leaders. It put an asterix after their name denoting what a shit job they did and they got no benefits, honors or titles.

Just think we always need to now pay for secret service agents for him and his family now. Ex presidents get $219k a year in pension salaries. That's awesome.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sad that Georgia will most definitely vote for the GOP senators again though. When's that vote, tomorrow I think.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Now I'm just imagining a room with three TVs one each replaying CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC on a Jan. 2017 to Jan. 2021 24/7 loop.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Now I'm just imagining a room with three TVs one each replaying CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC on a Jan. 2017 to Jan. 2021 24/7 loop.

A print out of all his tweets, and the nice comments people left, none of the nasty ones from liberals and TDS cases.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Can they somehow be CRTs of various shapes, sizes, and quality. Stacked and arranged in strange piles? Some distorted.

Sounds like a true nightmare.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was exaggerating. Open carry is illegal, I didn't know that, is what I meant.

Ok, DC has allowed gun ownership and this forum has had its share of debates over the Heller ruling. Right now it’s an annoying process to get a firearm registered in DC, so I imagine most gun owners don’t bother.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Interesting to watch the right go from back the blue to fuck the blue.

The right is eating itself alive and it’s fucking hilarious to me.

e07d77c4a535d838a0d32c3e0aa69585.jpg

771df93f8b7520a6ab27875ad87479cb.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
After counting all of Cherokee County my friends were worried that it was going to be too close, ignoring that it really came down to DeKalb and Cobb.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Listening to protesters breaching the Capitol building. Interesting morning.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
They're in. Both chambers have recessed, and I'd be surprised if any members of either chamber were still in the building at this point.