The Ninja Turtles taking a shot at SNK?

aria

Former Moderator
Tonight I dine on TURTLE SOUP.

Well, if I was still in China...

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Goood memories....I remember watching the older turtle cartoons. Those were the days...when I had all the toys and love the show.

Right now...I'm looking for street brawler games...one game comes to mind...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time. I haven't played that game in ages like 10 years or more. I will buy it soon. :tickled:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Insaneclown said:
Right now...I'm looking for street brawler games...one game comes to mind...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time. I haven't played that game in ages like 10 years or more. I will buy it soon. :tickled:

Such a brilliant game!!

Funny clip too..

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Insaneclown said:
Goood memories....I remember watching the older turtle cartoons. Those were the days...when I had all the toys and love the show.

I own it O yeah O yeah OOOOOOOO YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
The original turtles were a thousand times better then the new ones damn Cartoons these days Everything needs to get a huge slap in the face and shown the ways of the 1980's

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
AppleiDog said:
The original turtles were a thousand times better then the new ones damn Cartoons these days Everything needs to get a huge slap in the face and shown the ways of the 1980's

Indeed. Wanna help me build a time machine so we can go back to the glory days?:tickled:

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Superfamifreak said:
Indeed. Wanna help me build a time machine so we can go back to the glory days?:tickled:

Yep or we could go to micheal j foxes house and steal the back to future car mwahahhhahahaha, oh yeah

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Insaneclown said:

Turtles In Time is a great beat 'em up game. My only complaint in the length of the game and replay value. On average it takes me about 23 minutes to beat the game. :annoyed:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
OrochiEddie said:
I own it O yeah O yeah OOOOOOOO YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

Damn it...lucky you!!! I will have it soon I tell ya...soooooooooooooon...it will be mine. :D

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
oldschool said:
Turtles In Time is a great beat 'em up game. My only complaint in the length of the game and replay value. On average it takes me about 23 minutes to beat the game. :annoyed:

23 minutes...ahhhh man...I havent played it in sooooo long I forgot what it's like. Plus I never original owned it. I just remember renting the game back then.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
shir0 said:
You guys are seriously making me want to buy a second hand snes.

:(

I'm sorry...but you see...it happens. I have been buying some SNES games lately. I miss those games...snif...snif...

Maybe it's your turn now.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Last week, my bro got Inebreieted and played through Turtles in Time 3 consecutive time.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
PIZZA POWER!!

Id like to know more about the clip. What the heck is SNK in the show?

bstoppel

n00b
20 Year Member
For the record, it is S&K. As the clip clearly states it does not stand for sensitive and kind.

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Insaneclown said:
I'm sorry...but you see...it happens. I have been buying some SNES games lately. I miss those games...snif...snif...

Maybe it's your turn now.

Maybe so.

I haven't touched a game in a while, but I can't really pass up a chance
to play Super Mario Cart again.

:)

Steve

The Wonder Years,
shir0 said:
Maybe so.

I haven't touched a game in a while, but I can't really pass up a chance
to play Super Mario Cart again.

:)

SUPER MARIO KART DAMNIT!!! lol just messing with ya.

SNES = best system ever. TRUTH.

Get back into it, shir0. Best gaming decision you'll ever make. For me it was :buttrock: