The "I am a bad person" thread.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Every once in a while I will write down an affirmation about me. I encourage y'all to try it yourself. Supposedly, by repeating something negative about yourself, your brain will hardwire itself into believing in the negative.

Okay here goes:

*I am a bad person because I am creative.*

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I am a bad person because I spend hundreds of dollars on LEGOs and zero dollars on saving panda bears. Forgive me, Kid Panda, I dishonor your bamboo chomping ancestors.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I was a bad person when I put dogshit in the coin return of a phone outside the gas station I worked at. One lady threw up and so many people used the bathroom sink to clean their finger.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew school play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edith down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out! But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed up a fake puke at home, and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: [makes vomiting sounds] - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
im confused. am i supposed to say bad things, or say something good is bad to trick myself into thinking it's better?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
im confused. am i supposed to say bad things, or say something good is bad to trick myself into thinking it's better?
"Be careful playing a character. Play one long enough and you become the character." - LoneSage, 2021

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I'm the greatest bad guy you'll ever meet 😎

Last edited: