The all new 'What's it worth' thread

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From my research in these forums and the Internet, it seems to have at least a broken chip. Either the ZMC2 or the Neo-257 which only this board seem to use. I tested all the traces to/from those chips and could not find a broken one, yet the problem is corrupted graphics, which points to problems with these chips. The problem (for me) would be first, getting an exact diagnosis and then, replacing the chips, since they are surface mounted and with little legs which seem not easy to solder.

Regards.

Ill continue in PM.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I sold one that was in nearly the same condition to a gentleman in Germany for $90 USD.

A penny more and it's too much.

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How much is Twinkle Star Sprites AES and NGCD going for these days? I would love to complete the set someday.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
SVC Chaos Plus is widely considered a better game, so despite being a boot, it has some value in that regard and it isn't as frowned on as it isn't a straight boot, it has improvements. I have an OG SVC and the Plus boot and the boot gets more play. As long as you advertise it as Plus, you can probably get $30 or so on it.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
SVC Chaos Plus is widely considered a better game, so despite being a boot, it has some value in that regard and it isn't as frowned on as it isn't a straight boot, it has improvements. I have an OG SVC and the Plus boot and the boot gets more play. As long as you advertise it as Plus, you can probably get $30 or so on it.

Thanks for the info, mjmjr25, but could you please elaborate on the improvements? I have never played original SvC Chaos, only Plus and AFAIK the only difference are the extra characters unlocked. Are there other improvements?

Thanks!!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
There are some graphics changes, but I was primarily referring to being able to have all boss, extra and hidden characters unlocked. Geese Howard, Zero, etc.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What's a fair price for a Neo Geo kidney/pro controller all original in good condition? I just built my own controllers so I want to trade it or sell it so I can get some MVS games. Thanks.

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Any help with pricing is much appreciated. Also, I have about 40 mini marquees.

Aero Fighters 2 (JPN Rental)
Alpha Mission II
Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 3 - The Path of the Warrior
Baseball Stars 2
Burning Fight
Bust-A-Move
Cyber Lip
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special
Garou Mark of the Wolves
Ghost Pilots
King of the Monsters 2
League Bowling
Magical Drop 2 (Reprint Label)
Matrimelee (Complete Kit)
Metal Slug (Mixed Serials Kit)
Metal Slug 2 (Complete Kit)
Metal Slug X (Partial Kit - No Box)
Metal Slug 3 (Mixed Serials Kit)
Metal Slug 4 (Complete Kit)
Metal Slug 5 (Complete Kit)
Neo Bomberman (No label, board looks to be repaired/boot, includes original box)
Neo Driftout (JPN)
Neo Turf Masters (Complete Kit)
Ninja Combat
Puzzle de Pon!
Puzzled (Reprint Label)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown II
Samurai Shodown III
Shock Troopers
Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
Strikers 1945 Plus
Super Sidekicks
Super Sidekicks 3 - The Next Glory
The King of Fighters 2001 (Ripped label, some graphic abnormalities on startup NeoGeo logo)
Top Players Golf
Wind Jammers (Reprint label)
World Heroes 2
World Heroes 2 Jet