The all new 'What's it worth' thread

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If someone wants to tell me what they are worth it would help.

He said he would sell at a quarter to half of what they are worth. So I want to be honest with him.

sylphia

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
yeah, i'm out of the loop on prices but if he offers the lot for cheap I would snag them if I were you. You can always off load whatever you didn't want here on the forum. I know there's 2 or 3 games in that lot I wouldn't mind having if they were pretty cheap.
All common carts, except for Ninja Commando which is getting very hard to come by, at least, here, in Europe. But they are priced very nicely so you should buy them all.

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
All common carts, except for Ninja Commando which is getting very hard to come by, at least, here, in Europe. But they are priced very nicely so you should buy them all.

Dibs on that Cyber-Lip in case yu get it and want to re sell it. However keep in mind that this is no ebay, if you get them for cheap, you gotta sell them for cheap.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dibs on that Cyber-Lip in case yu get it and want to re sell it. However keep in mind that this is no ebay, if you get them for cheap, you gotta sell them for cheap.

I don't want to screw the guy. I sent him the link that was posted here. Let's see what he responds with.

I wanted 4 of the games. If I have enough spare cash I'll pick them all up and offer them here for cost + shipping

Or trade :)

Last edited:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Okay there's a guy 30 minutes from me. He has all these carts. He offered me a few for 20-25$ I told him I didn't want to take advantage. I told him I would ask you guys here what stuff is worth. Now he is looking to sell. So if anyone wants his e-mail I can provide it. But I'm looking at buying 4 of his carts as well.

He also has ghost pilots. But didn't get a picture of it while there.

He sold me a 2 slot neo geo gold cabinet that needs some work. Great guy

He answered. He wants 20$ a game. But I have to buy them all.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I don't want to screw the guy. I sent him the link that was posted here. Let's see what he responds with.

I wanted 4 of the games. If I have enough spare cash I'll pick them all up and offer them here for cost + shipping

Or trade :)

That sounds fine. Anyway, if you get the games, I am very interested in that cyber-lip.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Getting those 18 carts for $360 represents about $200 in savings compared to even forum market value. Great deal. I hope you pass along the carts you don't want to the community.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
If you sell the ones you don't want here for anything more than $20, those who wish they were you who scored a deal will most certainly crucify you. Just an FYI.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I hope you guys are joking. Cus do you want the extras sold to the forum or do want to scare him into using eBay instead?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I hope you guys are joking.
frz.gif

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Im seriously curious about this. Because I've bought around 4 carts from this site. Never once did I get the prices on that price list.

In fact they all used sold auctions on eBay as reference. Then demanded PayPal gift. So he got eBay money and avoided eBay and PayPal fees.

Like I said. The carts I don't want. Which is 75% of them. I'll post them for trade. That way if you got old crap laying around you paid nothing for. We both win. I'm not sure what ninja masters goes for these days. But I badly want that title again.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Im seriously curious about this. Because I've bought around 4 carts from this site. Never once did I get the prices on that price list.

In fact they all used sold auctions on eBay as reference. Then demanded PayPal gift. So he got eBay money and avoided eBay and PayPal fees.

LOL, sounds about right...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just because I don't think it's totally clear: I was funnin... it'd be great if ObeyMyEgo bought those carts and resold/traded the ones he doesn't want for a fair price here.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
LOL, sounds about right...

I see granryu sold for about 200$ last on here. So if I put mine up for sale it has to be for 20$? Lol.

I mean I get it. We all want deals. But the next cart I want to buy no one here will give me a ninja masters for 20$

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
yeah, I think everyone is just hoping for the friend/bro price. I don't think anyone is actually expecting $20.

I know several have asked about Cyberlip, myself included, so I would expect that one to go for whatever the current market price is. If not more. The only ~$20 carts in that pile would probably be Samurai Shodown and World Heroes 2. Maybe one or two others. But I'm behind the times and don't know what the current market is really like.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I mean I want dragon force for Saturn. There's on for sale here for 100$.

I can grab one on eBay for around the same price. It sells for 90-120. It fluctuats. I didn't get mad at his prices.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
yeah, I think everyone is just hoping for the friend/bro price. I don't think anyone is actually expecting $20.

We all realize flippers exist on and off the forums. The issue here is that he's asking for pricing help from the community, telling us he's getting all of these carts for $20 a pop, and then trying to justify selling the ones he doesn't want/need for far more than that. I'm not saying he needs to sell Ninja Commando, Nam 1975, or any other more valuable carts for $20 each, but if he does jack all of his prices up to eBay levels to sell them here, I can't see it ending well for him.

ObeyMyEgo, if you want the most value and don't want to ruffle any feathers, I'd stick with your trading idea.

I know several have asked about Cyberlip, myself included, so I would expect that one to go for whatever the current market price is. If not more.

That's how eBay works. Not these forums (ideally).

I mean I want dragon force for Saturn. There's on for sale here for 100$.

I can grab one on eBay for around the same price. It sells for 90-120. It fluctuats. I didn't get mad at his prices.

If the guy selling that Dragon Force for $100 has a thread bragging about how he recently bought it for $20, he's an asshat. Does that make sense?

Last edited:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm not bragging about buying shit. I came in in hopes to inform the guy about the stuff he owned. I showed him the price chart on James' site. He even looked up sold auctions on eBay. He just wants to move them.

I have zero problem helping out members who help me out. But like I said. I've paid nothing but eBay prices and requested to pay in gift form. A lot of you preach this let's help each other out stuff. But rarely see people offering these bro prices.

I will 100% trade people here, and help out the 2 guys that helped me out. Other wise if no one wants to trade with me. I'll put them on the game shelf.

I'm not trying to fight either. But even now I see samurai showdown 3 listed for 70-90 here. I simply can't a ford to sell you guys games for 20$ then turn around and buy a game from the same people for 80-200$

Last edited: