thanks to neodragon hosting, MY 13 PAGE NEOGEO COMIC BOOK IS UP!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I just finished a 13 page neo geo . com comic book that I have been pissing around with for awhile. It started out (in my head) as a really ambitious project that I would actually draw and find some way to scan it in so that others could print it out and have an actual comic-book sized ng.c comic to page through.

Well like most things I said f that in the cornhole and started up an entirely less spectacular digital counterpart. I hate drawing on the computer so I took shortcuts whenever possible and pretty much rushed through the entire thing in a single day (took an entire day start to finish :tickled: ) and a kinda acceptable but wholly unsatisfying collecting of small jpegs is the result. I might go back and redo the entire layout in high res paper sized pics because I really had to cut back on a lot of the stuff, scenes and story elements I wanted to put into this. Most scened I had to limit to a single frame of a page because of the boredom of working with mouse and keyboard. I also have about 3 or 4 characters I didnt use. So for my first release its simply a stare at your screen thing.

anyway, its 13 jpegs totalling 887 bytes (less than 1 mb). I can upload them and send the links to someone who could also host. Im sure Im on some pretty limited bandwidth on my free host.

Thanks to neodragon hosting!!:

TITLE

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

PAGE 4

PAGE 5

PAGE 6

PAGE 7

PAGE 8

PAGE 9

PAGE 10

PAGE 11

PAGE 12

Last edited:

neo>all

Super nO0b
seeing as how neojackcity hasn't been updated in a while it would be great to see another take on the wacky events that transpire at ng.com.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Dude i e-mailed the link.

I just read it myself, fuck i am crying with laughter. Its fantastic i just love Dash's mom shouting him constantly and i love it when FTL says to Boog "your wheels ready?" :tickled:

Good stuff! But then again i expect no less ;)

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
that is 100% fucking wierd... and I want to be in it :) all I want to do is bang dashK's mom, pretty please!!!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I take it that mystery sillouette on the last page is Merc? Funny stuff.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Self-referential, yet funnay as all hell :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

I loved the use of Boog's old avatar, the smileys, for all his expressions.

neo>all

Super nO0b
SouthtownKid said:
I take it that mystery sillouette on the last page is Merc? Funny stuff.

plus his one balloon of dialogue was longer than the whole comic's combined

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Boog ruled in that. Nice work feelgood.

i like the story narration via dash radio. har har har.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Excellent feelgood, simply excellent.

I actually read your post after I read the comic and I think whatever you feel you didn't get in shouldn't concern you. It was great.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Oh my god feelgood that thing fucking owns, best neo comic evar. the shit with me is hilarious. the south park style character designs are awesome.

is that MercX at the end? haha classic

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
thanks.

Yeah its merc. :smirk:

i might do vol 2 sunday. a lot of the time spent on this one was getting the initial character template and the style i wanted to do the comic in down. since that part is out of the way i can prolly do a second volume in about 4 hours. I also have 3 leftover ng.c characters already drawn. since im used to it i can also "create" other ng.c members in about 20 minutes. :tickled:

im also wondering if I should do the entire volume in one huge strip. basically the same width but its not split into pages so you simply keep scrolling down to read the entire thing. might blow up my pos puter though working with such a giant file. :buttrock:

i got some funny ideas in my head right now for vol 2. a great villian idea too. :tickled:

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
FeelGood said:
thanks.

Yeah its merc. :smirk:

i might do vol 2 sunday. a lot of the time spent on this one was getting the initial character template and the style i wanted to do the comic in down. since that part is out of the way i can prolly do a second volume in about 4 hours. I also have 3 leftover ng.c characters already drawn. since im used to it i can also "create" other ng.c members in about 20 minutes. :tickled:

im also wondering if I should do the entire volume in one huge strip. basically the same width but its not split into pages so you simply keep scrolling down to read the entire thing. might blow up my pos puter though working with such a giant file. :buttrock:

i got some funny ideas in my head right now for vol 2. a great villian idea too. :tickled:
Who is going to be new in vol 2?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHA!

I love that it costs $50 shipped :tickled:

Best comic yet. I can't wait for issue #2.

Someone e-mail this shit to Shawn.

Q-

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
:lol:

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at my own expense before. Man you got me and my rants and how I think (sort of) to a tee dude. And the whole freggin' comic ownz. It'll be interesting to see if I show up to take on FTL with some private army, but if not, that last page had me falling out the chair. I was like:

"Yep, ppl been reading my rants so long, they've got it down pat."

AWESOME man, keep it up!

MERCENARY X99