Street Fighter HD Remix Thread

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
is there a the lag issue diffrence between the ps3 and 360 version ?? i heard that the xbox version is better and have less lag
right now i get a kick off the online play room everytime after one or 2 match and there alot of lags especially with projectives:annoyed:

I don't have a triple, but I've logged over 600 ranked matches on the 360 and I rarely hit lag as long as I pick rooms with sub-100ms pings.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think ranked matches are not my thing 'cause is just 2 of you in one room and then puff! you have to set it up all over again. Player matches are great and when you hit a good room with great players that's when this game really shines. Is nice to see good matches and play good players.

The thing that sucks are scrubs with a hard on for the microphone, they are real quick to tell you all kinds of bs, like you're cheap and you play like a fag and so on. Is kind of funny though, but it gets old quick.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
The thing that sucks are scrubs with a hard on for the microphone, they are real quick to tell you all kinds of bs, like you're cheap and you play like a fag and so on. Is kind of funny though, but it gets old quick.

I have mine muted so I just see the little voice chat thing blinking when they're saying something. It's even funnier when you can't hear them but you can see they're talking non-stop.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well sometimes they are actually real nice and to be honest I've made some real nice friends in there, so I just leave it on 'cause for me running into a good player that wants to talk about the game, strategies, other games of the type and so on is well worth putting up with all them dickwads, plus trash talking is fun, the problem is that some people don't know the difference between trash talking and being an asshole.

subcons

I'll host a player match if I have a friend on and we'll get one or two other people in. I can watch people play while I'm waiting my turn like this. However, I tried joining a player match and all I could see while I was waiting were their lifebars in the lobby. Am I missing something here, or is there some button I have to press to actually spectate the match being played?

I never really bothered asking this because I'm fine with ranked matches. There are so many people playing this right now that it's extremely fast finding and getting dropped into the next match.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Is only during your first match as an spectator, after that you'll be all set.

Actually I don't mind having my ranked match very low 'cause it doesn't give people any assumptions.

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I've had a glitch in some of the player matches. Sometimes the life bars from a previous match will stay and you can see other characters name's behind the ones that are playing in the room now.

I had to drop from a couple of good rooms because it was hard as hell to tell where the hell my bar was.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Looks like my joystick is arriving today so I can actually start playing this properly. SF2 was never my forte, but I hope to be competitive at least. Hit me up on XBL if you wanna play (or to play some Fatal Fury Special or Samurai Shodown 2).

XBL = talks2wall

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I just dled this bitch on my 360 and i'm ready to rock whenever you guys are. 'Rog is ready to put that dick in your mouth.

My username here is myXBL gamertag so add me if you haven't. I can't DL the PS3 version because sony is gay and won't let me update my credit card because they don't accept cards with APO addresses.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I figured you would like the DJ, well that's one of my favorite characters for sure so I hope to run into you some time.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I figured you would like the DJ, well that's one of my favorite characters for sure so I hope to run into you some time.

Why cuz he's Jamaican LOL? Actually I do use him but only for fun. 'Rog, Sim and T.Hawk are my business characters.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
I just sent out a bunch of friend requests. Hope to challenge some folks soon.

I also trying to learn Vega so let me know if anyone has some good strategies. Thanks.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why cuz he's Jamaican LOL? Actually I do use him but only for fun. 'Rog, Sim and T.Hawk are my business characters.
Not cause he's jamaican but more 'cause he's got the flavor and all that jazz man! Playing with DJ is so much fun, plus some his attacks are a bit reminiscent of ritmical fighting which is something I know you're into. I'm more of a grappler myself, but when I started messing around with DJ I just couldn't stop and now he's my main man, but there are matches that I just need the good old 'gief to take care of business.

cannonball: Defenatley man, we gotta dance man, but I call dibs on the yellow pants, those are my pants and I make them shine!

Amigos; una salsa guateque pa' que se entretengan!
"Me llaman Puño Maracas con un sazon de candor y pantalones de fuego!"

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Dee Jay - the poor man's Guile

The fact we haven't battled yet saddens me. Of course, I have had a whole lot of personal crap to contend with, not to mention me falling asleep with Netflix on quite often when this shit first dropped. I'll take the blame thus far, but we gotta play soon.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
The fact we haven't battled yet saddens me. Of course, I have had a whole lot of personal crap to contend with, not to mention me falling asleep with Netflix on quite often when this shit first dropped. I'll take the blame thus far, but we gotta play soon.

It's the Christmas season, and Guile is hungry for hams :vik:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
why the fuck is the music on this game so atrocious?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
why the fuck is the music on this game so atrocious?

yeah, the non-mutable intro music, argh, so annoying.

at least you can put the remixed music back to classic, but meh it aint much better.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dee Jay - the poor man's Guile
If you're gonna use DJ like Guile...then you're in for a world of hurt and I mean that in a bad way. DJ is way to different, however there are instances when a little "zoning" comes in handy, but alas that is deffenately not his strenght. I'm not saying one is better than the other and to be frank I don't even know where they place as far as tier goes, but I know that they are very different from ech other aside from the charging.

Man, one of these days I gotta play some people here, I know is gonna be lots of fun!

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
If you're gonna use DJ like Guile...then you're in for a world of hurt and I mean that in a bad way. DJ is way to different, however there are instances when a little "zoning" comes in handy, but alas that is deffenately not his strenght. I'm not saying one is better than the other and to be frank I don't even know where they place as far as tier goes, but I know that they are very different from ech other aside from the charging.

Man, one of these days I gotta play some people here, I know is gonna be lots of fun!

You can zone somewhat like you can with Guile, but I think Dee Jay is much more effective played as a rushdown type, especially trying to set up the whole crossover into jab-maximum upper combos. Guile is a lot more about corner traps, mixing up high/low while keeping an opponent pinned with sonic booms or countering jumps with the flash kick.

Wes has a stellar Guile, I look forward to mixing it up with that shit again.

subcons

I use Guile, although I'm not that great with him in all honesty. I've been maining Gief, Hawk, and Balrog mostly as of late and I just groan every time I go up against a competent Guile. His MK poke has to be one of the best pokes in the game. And timing a jump in on him needs to be so accurate so you don't get a flash kick to the face.

In comparison, DeeJay doesn't give me nearly as much trouble. I've come across a few good people using him, but the matches are at least far closer than they usually are with Guile.