Steamworld Dig (Steam/3DS)

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
excellent little game right here

grabbed it for a few bucks on Steam and was it was a very pleasant surprise

gameplay is like Dig Dug meets Metroid

it seems to be fairly short (took me 7 hours to finish) but there is a bit else to do afterwards if you're the completionist type so it's at least a few hours longer than that

it's probably still pretty cheap on Steam so go try it

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Bought it on a whim when it was on sale on the 3ds and loved every second of it. I really hope it gets a full fledged sequal.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Some great games have popped up on Steam sale. Added this to my wishlist in case it goes on sale.

I'm totally late to the party on the remastered DuckTales, but holy shit that's all I've been playing the past 2 days. I never played the original when it came out, so I don't have any sort of nostalgia going on for it, but this remake is insanely fun.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Just bought this on sale from the 3DS shop. I didn't expect the game to be that good to be honest. It really is a great Dig Dug/Metroid Mix.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I bought it on sale at a whim and then proceeded to make no time to play it. I swear I'm going to go back to it...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Some great games have popped up on Steam sale. Added this to my wishlist in case it goes on sale.

I'm totally late to the party on the remastered DuckTales, but holy shit that's all I've been playing the past 2 days. I never played the original when it came out, so I don't have any sort of nostalgia going on for it, but this remake is insanely fun.

Well, there's a lot to be nostalgic for, even if you never played the NES version. For one, it's a really faithfully updated 8-bit platformer, and... It's DuckTales :D How can that not be nostalgic. The game was a blast. I ran through it in a day I liked it so much... and I hardly ever do that anymore.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Definitely an excellent game.

I think it's one of the best downloadable games on 3DS.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Well, there's a lot to be nostalgic for, even if you never played the NES version. For one, it's a really faithfully updated 8-bit platformer, and... It's DuckTales :D How can that not be nostalgic. The game was a blast. I ran through it in a day I liked it so much... and I hardly ever do that anymore.

It's pretty short, but in kind of like that about the game. My kid absolutely loves it, which is a good thing because I've been "letting" him farm money for me so I can get the achievement.

People should check out Valdis Story: Abyssal City too... on sale for 3 more hours.