Skips Interactive Presents: THE SKIPS Nt!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Are you harvesting actual metal from workable air planes? It would be a shame to be killing perfectly good airplanes that can still fly.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Is there a port for a dick in the back? If so I may be interested. I have friends whom I like to game with and 2 slots for dicks would be better than one.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Guys Guys, All will be revealed in time. I cant wait to show you more information on this thing! All I can say for now is there was a delay while our source pulls more aluminum out of the oc...factory.

DonBurgundy

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I saw this thread in the list of new posts yesterday and came back to it just now in hopes of an alternative lol smh.... This thread is fucking HILARIOUS tho! I can't wait for more info. All I need now is a DeLorean to get to March 2014

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
This motherfucker is becoming more attractive to me by the day... put me in for a Skips™.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
When is the wooden (furniture) model going to be available?

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Where are the anodized colors?

After talking to one of the gremlins, they did mention that "piss yellow" will be offered, when asked how they came up with the color he only replied "well it was in the toilet and I didnt want to move it while doing my business......"

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
are there any overheating issues?

The unit is cooled with liquid Nitrogen, there will be no overheating issues.

I am also happy to announce the pre-pre-order price of $498.99! For this price you preorder a preorder slot for when preorders open up. Don't miss your chance at getting a preorder slot, buy your pre pre order today!

We also managed to come by a large stock of brand new, still sealed in the box, original Famicoms and NES systems. We will be using the PPU and CPU from the Famicoms to bring you the most stunning NES console to date! In order to bring you the most authentic NES experience we will be using the brand new NES system's controller ports. This ensures all your original controllers work and the controller ports are minty fresh! And hey, if you don't want to use your own controllers you can buy our NOS Famicom and NES controllers for the low low price of $102.99!

System will include a composite video cable. PSU, RCA audio cables, RGB cables, component cables, S-video cables, and 4k HD Video adapter all sold separately.

Finalized features for the system include...

Coming Soon

Last edited:

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
The unit is cooled with liquid Nitrogen, there will be no overheating issues.

I am also happy to announce the pre-pre-order price of $498.99! For this price you preorder a preorder slot for when preorders open up. Don't miss your chance at getting a preorder slot, buy your pre pre order today!

We also managed to come by a large stock of brand new, still sealed in the box, original Famicoms and NES systems. We will be using the PPU and CPU from the Famicoms to bring you the most stunning NES console to date! In order to bring you the most authentic NES experience we will be using the brand new NES system's controller ports. This ensures all your original controllers work and the controller ports are minty fresh! And hey, if you don't want to use your own controllers you can buy our NOS Famicom and NES controllers for the low low price of $102.99!

System will include a composite video cable. PSU, RCA audio cables, RGB cables, component cables, S-video cables, and 4k HD Video adapter all sold separately.

Finalized features for the system include...

Coming Soon

Do you offer a grading service for your pre-pre-orders?

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Are you going to be doing the controversial Ivory edition made from African elephants? if so put me in for 2, Would Ugandan dollars do for payment?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Are those prices for real?! They're too low, you must be selling at wholesale value.

I think I'm going to announce a competitor system soon because of this.