SHOGUNATE_LSD (aka Shea Alterio) is a thief (RESOLVED)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Right? I'm 36 and I've never refused a package in my life.

Never for something I've knowingly bought either in private or commercially.

Buyers remorse in overdrive or what?

Hope you get your stuff back Finn, you're a top seller in my book :)

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Advance shipping a package, across the ocean, to someone w/17 posts and 2 feedback (even less than that when you shipped it) was asking to be taken advantage of. I get wanting to get things out and be a good seller / trader, but as you know now, that was not advised.

Of course something like that isn't advised, which is why I didn't do it on purpose. Like I say in my starting post, the shipping was literally a mistake. I never ship anything without payment, this was an oversight.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
hopefully this turns out well brother, though it's unfortunate that you had to publicly call bullshit get results. Keep us in the loop.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Well this explains why he never followed up on the SVC PCB I was trying to sell. He said he wanted it. Told me he would have the money for it by Friday. That was about two weeks ago. He even asked if it was still available a little while after said Friday. I informed him that it was and that was the last I heard from him.

Looks like I'll be holding onto my SVC for now :annoyed:

Also- Finngamer: have you talked to Chu Chu Flamingo about the WW7? He's still looking for one last time I heard. If he doesn't want it, I'm interested... unfortunately 120 euros + shipping is out of my price range. LMK if there is any wiggle room in the price when you get the cart back.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
You can get it unofficiallitguy, missing the move strip is a big deal to me. It isn't like one is going to pop up anytime soon.

barrow

n00b
Ehhhhh. :annoyed:

As someone who is both also new to the scene and from MA this really bums me out. Hate seeing someone who very clearly doesn't have their act together making things tougher for us who do.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Also- Finngamer: have you talked to Chu Chu Flamingo about the WW7? He's still looking for one last time I heard. If he doesn't want it, I'm interested... unfortunately 120 euros + shipping is out of my price range. LMK if there is any wiggle room in the price when you get the cart back.

Sure thing, you can haggle a bit. :)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I called this months ago.

This dude is a piece of shit.

Once again following the rule:

"The more obvious the drug reference in the username, the bigger piece of shit they likely are*."

(Adderall, Poppy and a few others are exceptions.)

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
EDITED: Basically, I am an idiot.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Not like it matters, but as KP pointed out, he's a she. ;)

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
The package took a little detour at customs, but I just received my wares back.

Thanks for all the positive messages, I'm sure all of you had a little something to do with the fact I got these back. :)

As it stands, the title of this thread is wrong. I don't know what's usually done in these cases, but naturally I.m fine by revising it as long as the discussion stays for everybody to see.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Thread title looks just fine to me. In fact I would add a few more insulting truths. Ban the fook...

I'm sure no one is trying to sit here and deal with stories akin to an 8 year old who didn't do their homework. The dog ate the WW7.

At least work on your ability to lie, damn. If it was as good as your passive-aggressive bitchy replies I've seen, displayed here and on assembler, then maybe you would stand a chance.

contrafan

n00b
Sorry if this bump is breaking the rules, but this person is still at large under multiple accounts, including formerly at AssemblerGames. So I thought it was worth warning everyone. They could return under another username here.

I nearly fell victim to this person's crap recently, but luckily google searched their email and other information. They have been banned from SomethingAwful forum last year for 100 times the dose of what they did here. There are a lot of other things worth mentioning, but I just want to know if I'm allowed to add to this thread over a year later.

contrafan

n00b
In that case, here's some useful information to give a heads-up for future encounters with him/her.

Has gone under the usernames:
-Shogunate_LSD
-MyCrunkyBaby
-pon
-popn_ponies
-Bing the Noize
-mckickflip
-v0rdh0sbn

Known emails:
-acidfive0 AT gmail DOT com
-krusete AT gmail DOT com

Interestingly, the latter email has 2 domain names registered to it, both sounding like warez sites, and is under the name Curzonki Juarez. I think this is worth mentioning because some rather telling tweets were screencapped from a closed twitter account, sharing the name with one of those warez domains, and shown in the SA thread calling the person out: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...rid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=935#post431156702. Just my guess, but Juarez may be her "mans".

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Dealt with... thank you for keeping an eye on this lads...

I can't be everywhere at once... but I TRY;)

xROTx

contrafan

n00b
If anyone knows of other email addresses or usernames of this person, please add to this thread.

EDIT: Added another known username.

Last edited: