seriously, whatafuck?

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
They need the dolla' in Spain...

...Seriously... a man has to eat... even if he has to step over the bodies of his dead children...

xROTx

PS. TOO graphic?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
there is a dedicated thread for stuff like this so the forum doesn't get spammed with all the shit going on on ebay, you know...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
there is a dedicated thread for stuff like this so the forum doesn't get spammed with all the shit going on on ebay, you know...

Don't be such a killjoy... It's not like he's breaking any awesome forum rules...

...If he was... someone would care enough to do something about it... and I for a fact don't give a shit about this thread being posted here...

xROTx

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
They need the dolla' in Spain...

...Seriously... a man has to eat... even if he has to step over the bodies of his dead children...

xROTx

PS. TOO graphic?

Dead children are fine, but this is like spraying plastic in gold color and sell it for a slightly cheaper price than real gold.

I guess some men just wanna watch the world burn!

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
I noticed that seller and others from Spain,too.
Making Neo-carts seems to have become really cheap and easy in the last years...:spock:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Looks like Barcelona's the capital of conversions right now.

Never seen so many coming from anywhere else.
And to think so many old games got sac'ed for this...
I'd rather have a dead beat MVS cart of this than to support this stuff.

One or another doesn't hurt anyone, but this is getting way out of hand.

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Looks like Barcelona's the capital of conversions right now.

Never seen so many coming from anywhere else.
And to think so many old games got sac'ed for this...
I'd rather have a dead beat MVS cart of this than to support this stuff.

One or another doesn't hurt anyone, but this is getting way out of hand.

Yes, when you cant even buy a normal game anymore without having to worry about getting scammed.
With high price carts its still understandable, but this is ridiculous.....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I see you're in Thailand...

...It's close to Vietnam... and so we should be killing each other over the Heroin supply lines...

I'm just saying that there's more important things than Neo... just saying:D

xROTx

PS. I'm in the UK... but us Gooks get around....
PPS. Is that rascist?... even if you refer to it yourself?

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
I see you're in Thailand...

...It's close to Vietnam... and so we should be killing each other over the Heroin supply lines...

I'm just saying that there's more important things than Neo... just saying:D

xROTx

PS. I'm in the UK... but us Gooks get around....
PPS. Is that rascist?... even if you refer to it yourself?

I rather focus on matters that actually effect people, show me ONE heroin trading death and I take that statement seriously. lol

and no that isnt racist...but based on how politically correct Britain is you are basically the new Hitler. :D

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Yes, when you cant even buy a normal game anymore without having to worry about getting scammed.
With high price carts its still understandable, but this is ridiculous.....

Stuff like this is the death knell of AES collecting. How does this even make sense financially? We have bootleggers surviving on top ramen now?

Al2k

n00b
It's sad to see this, he's even selling it at more or less the price for an original Spinmaster...

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
Unfortunately that's it, you can find AES and MVS conversions and that's sad.

The problem is that they will exist as far as people buy them :confused:

Al2k

n00b
Same with this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/andro-dunos-neo-geo-aes-/291267521320?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item43d0e5ab28 and lots of more on Ebay.
Al2k, please talk sense into your country men!
It's not that easy...

The guy you posted in the first link it's just a shop, he doesn't make them but he's equally gulty for distributing them, also, most of the items he sells are overpriced.
The second guy... I don't know who he is, he showed up recently with this shit, he's also selling a boot of Mutation Nation...

The biggest problem is that even Japan is full of bootlegs, YAJ is a risky place to buy carts.

The few AES games I still buy are from friends or a few trusted sellers but most of my money goes to MVS kits nowadays. They're as nice as home carts and a bit less risky.

As Ulises says, the biggest problem is people buy them so if there's a profit they will keep doing them until the market collapses.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
It's not that easy...

The guy you posted in the first link it's just a shop, he doesn't make them but he's equally gulty for distributing them, also, most of the items he sells are overpriced.
The second guy... I don't know who he is, he showed up recently with this shit, he's also selling a boot of Mutation Nation...

The biggest problem is that even Japan is full of bootlegs, YAJ is a risky place to buy carts.

The few AES games I still buy are from friends or a few trusted sellers but most of my money goes to MVS kits nowadays. They're as nice as home carts and a bit less risky.

As Ulises says, the biggest problem is people buy them so if there's a profit they will keep doing them until the market collapses.

Nope not even MVS is safe, the French are reproducing full kits http://hkdesign1.wix.com/neogeo

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Oh shit... Never heard about that web... In a few years the market will be full of boots everywhere, they even reproduce damaged labels!

The situation is starting to be really bad, the fun of collecting Neo Geo is sinking without solution..

Thanks for the info anyway.

Yeah, we just need to do our best to keep these...THINGS... out of our community!

But isnt it pretty easy to open a MVS to see if its real inside or not?

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
That's besides the point. When it gets to the stage that you have to check any game irrespective of price then it becomes more trouble than it's worth to collect Neo in any form.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Nope not even MVS is safe, the French are reproducing full kits http://hkdesign1.wix.com/neogeo

I might be wrong, but they only do the paperwork reproductions, right? like the box, labels, dip sheet and minimarque, it seems they do not create bootleg carts or anything like that. Basically they have lots of different kinds of papers/cartons and a nice printer, that's it. Did I misunderstand anything?

Thanks!!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I might be wrong, but they only do the paperwork reproductions, right? like the box, labels, dip sheet and minimarque, it seems they do not create bootleg carts or anything like that. Basically they have lots of different kinds of papers/cartons and a nice printer, that's it. Did I misunderstand anything?

Thanks!!

Well it allows someone to buy a loose cart and then flip it for full kit price. Not good at all. I think I'm done with Neo collecting as it's not about the games to alot of people anymore, just the money. How sad.