seriously, whatafuck?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
yeah the difference between full it and loose cart on some of the more desirable carts like Garou MOTW and Pulstar can be hundreds of dollars

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
yeah the difference between full it and loose cart on some of the more desirable carts like Garou MOTW and Pulstar can be hundreds of dollars

Oh, I see. Their services can be used genuinely (get inserts for my shockboxes) or deceitfully to get a complete kit from a cart-only and try to make a quick buck out of it. Shame on people who try to scam others.

Regards.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Only a matter of time until a whole bunch of auctions pop up, all selling the full kits of the same game with the same serial number 000001.

Al2k

n00b
Only a matter of time until a whole bunch of auctions pop up, all selling the full kits of the same game with the same serial number 000001.
They say you can choose the serial so everybody can complete any kit and even with damaged labels to make it look original.

I just hope the mini marquees aren't perfect repros, if they manage to do that it will be difficult to know if a kit is legit.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
They say you can choose the serial so everybody can complete any kit and even with damaged labels to make it look original.

I just hope the mini marquees aren't perfect repros, if they manage to do that it will be difficult to know if a kit is legit.

Good luck with the holographic ones.