Selling MVS game (Neo Drift Out 70€ plus shippingl)

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Sup mm,

Hey, this is the Third PI2 cart I've seen since you asked me to start using the force. :D

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sup mm,
Hey, this is the Third PI2 cart I've seen sine you asked me to start using the force. :D

attachment.php

:down: sorry not from this thread:down:
zVTcEo3.jpg

wheres the other one? I want to see the numbers! I thought it was weird when the one in this thread only had 0s 3s 5s and 6s like that one I am getting from sylphia. With a name like Tyranix its not hard to imagine you have powers.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Offer threads don't fly.

List prices.

Ill give you 24 hours to list prices before I nuke this thread.

This is your only warning.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
These games will probably all be sold by then... I'm surprised they're not sold already, honestly.

i would have bought 3 if prices were listed.

people are speaking loud about this kind of selling tactic.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Okay then, go with the flow, had several sales threads and none of those had issues with the prices.

Pulstar removed.

80 € plus shipping for PI2 or neo drift out
100€ plus shipping for viewpoint

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well guys, all items removed apart from neo drift out :)

Thanks in advance ! send any pm's if anybody wants neo drift out for 70€ plus shipping

Enjoy yourselves.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Enjoy yourselves.

I'm pretty sure it was you I politely informed (June 2012) of the requirement whereby first time sellers must ship first before payment, as per market rules.
To which you politely indicated you would not be adhering to.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
One of the first trades i made was with a user also with 0 feedback, it was a risk for both me and the person, but he was willing to pay straight away. I would have sent a game in the first if it was to user with good feedback.

Also, as you can see i have sold several games here to alot of users, none of them had any issues with me.

NeoGeo-Qatar

Neo Jihad
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i've bought two mvs games from Nerdy few months back , the deal went smoothly & both games are legit .

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
One of the first trades i made was with a user also with 0 feedback, it was a risk for both me and the person, but he was willing to pay straight away. I would have sent a game in the first if it was to user with good feedback.

Also, as you can see i have sold several games here to alot of users, none of them had any issues with me.

When I informed you of the rules back then I had 10 positive feedback (not a huge amount I realise) and you refused to send first to me.

It's very clear you are a good trader with honest, positive feedback. Just be mindful of the rules.

For example, when it comes time for me to sell an item, despite being here almost a year and only being a buyer, the rules stipulate I will have to send first.

Good job on the sales, take it easy, no hard feelings.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There is no way in hell I would ship first, ever. I don't really care what the market rules say... That's just stupid. Paypal has a process in place to protect buyers and sellers. We need to stop with this Gift bullshit. That needs to end on this forum. I honestly don't understand why people are OK with being whacked with Paypal fees or sending money unprotected. Use Paypal like you're supposed to and if you don't get your game, you can do a charge back or file a complaint with Paypal. Sellers, that 4% is the cost of doing business on Paypal. Don't like it, then go back to taking money orders only like we used to years ago... Yeah, that 4% doesn't seem so bad now.

This nonsense about making sellers ship first... It's a courtesy and up to the seller, but you'd never see me do it. Even if I was just starting out here. I'd just refuse to deal with you and deal with someone else instead. Plain and simple.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Iirc, the "Ship First" rule relates back to the PayPal Buyer Protection limit.

Iirc, back in the day, before it was bought out by eBay, PP Buyer Protection would only cover a small amount of a transaction, like <$500 or something. So, when a n00b wanted to sell a High Dollar item to an established member, like a CMVS or a CAVE kit, they had to take a deposit (partial payment) for the item--and "Ship First."

Once the established member received the item, and it checked out ok, then he/she would pay the balance due to the n00b. The "Ship First" rule prevent n00bs from scamming members with expensive items because if the n00b ran off the deposit then the member was covered and could file a PP claim.

And if the n00b did not want to "Ship First" then, he basically either got no deal or had to lower his price--a lot.