Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
smIKwHX.gif

That dick pic lol

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I plan on taking a high res pic with a real camera instead of a crappy cell phone pic when I get a chance. Or maybe even take it to work and scan it if I think I can do it without getting fired.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I plan on taking a high res pic with a real camera instead of a crappy cell phone pic when I get a chance. Or maybe even take it to work and scan it if I think I can do it without getting fired.

still need to see what else was in the box aside from the amazeballs art.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Got mine today! Behold the greatest dick pic of all time! I'll take some pics of the swag later.

762771df468b0e4f5a3a69ed6181dc5d.jpg

Why is this not an alternate skin on UMVC3?!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
poster size print out coming up...

bloodsport.gif

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Got another package from someone.

nc-xmas.jpg

Thanks Mick. I've been looking for this game for so long. Finally I have one. So awesome. My small AES collection is slowly growing.

Also Kit sent me a Dora game for my daughter as well.

I can't thank you guys enough. I really appreciate what you guys have done.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
"if you dont want/ need it, flip it!" lol. well played.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Vectorman0 is such a good guy, a complete gentleman. Nice to see he's still around. I love this thread every year, I don't take part on it 'cause shipping stuff is difficult for me...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
"if you dont want/ need it, flip it!" lol. well played.

I know, it made me laugh. But this is staying in my collection for a LONG time.

Vectorman0 is such a good guy, a complete gentleman. Nice to see he's still around. I love this thread every year, I don't take part on it 'cause shipping stuff is difficult for me...

He is, he was actually one of if not the very first Neo guy I dealt with before I was registered here. I met him on digitpress, we came into contact when I found a stash of NOS NGPC pouches locally.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Vectorman0 was the first person on here to burn an EPROM for me. Great dude... I don't even think he let me pay him for it.

Good stuff all around, fellas.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
He is, he was actually one of if not the very first Neo guy I dealt with before I was registered here. I met him on digitpress, we came into contact when I found a stash of NOS NGPC pouches locally.

That's funny, he was the first member that set foot in my place at the time for a big trade we made over some Marquees. He was extremely polite, hell of a member!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Mickey is the best. He's genuine, and kind. Wise beyond his years.

I'm lucky to have him as a friend IRL. He's one of the only yahoos on this entire board, that I would let babysit my kids.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Mickey is the best. He's genuine, and kind. Wise beyond his years.

I'm lucky to have him as a friend IRL. He's one of the only yahoos on this entire board, that I would let babysit my kids.

Classy move indeed! Sharing the wealth from that epic lot, perhaps? :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
This thread is so great.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I received this a little while back from Greg. Thank you so much! I needed that Darkstalkers art book to add to my udon collection.

image.jpeg

I also shipped out my box today and it should arrive on Monday. I put a lot of effort into the contents, so my giftee is about to get the hookup :buttrock:

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I received this a little while back from Greg. Thank you so much! I needed that Darkstalkers art book to add to my udon collection.

View attachment 31297

I also shipped out my box today and it should arrive on Monday. I put a lot of effort into the contents, so my giftee is about to get the hookup :buttrock:

Nice work Greg!

But....we still need a dick pic.