Sad day for New Orleans area fatties.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I went to a few stores this morning and they were all sold out. I hope they rebuild soon. Nothing better than an apple Hubig's with a Big Shot root beer.

aria

Former Moderator
Holy crap! $500 for 36 bag-pies?

I know, right?

Were they not insured or something? Even if they weren't, with that kind of popularity I'm sure they'd be able to find some investors to help them rebuild--heck, they'd probably be a successful kickstarter if they needed to.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I know, right?

Were they not insured or something? Even if they weren't, with that kind of popularity I'm sure they'd be able to find some investors to help them rebuild--heck, they'd probably be a successful kickstarter if they needed to.

The owners say they will be back sooner than later.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
They're practically an institution down here, they should be fine. I think the all the mania is due to the fact that it was the original factory, the one that's survived the Depression, WW2, and Katrina. Financially, they are asking for support via shirt sales, which I'm sure will be more than sufficient.

P.S. - Favorite flavors include chocolate, coconut, and sweet potato. Lemon, too. Fuck, they're all delicious!

Last edited:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
They're practically an institution down here, they should be fine. I think the all the mania is due to the fact that it was the original factory, the one that's survived the Depression, WW2, and Katrina. Financially, they are asking for support via shirt sales, which I'm sure will be more than sufficient.

P.S. - Favorite flavors include chocolate, coconut, and sweet potato. Lemon, too. Fuck, they're all delicious!

Don't forget banana. I always get one in the morning from the Shell on Williams south of Vets and when I walked in today the clerk told me about the fire.....my day never recovered.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
I can't remember if I first heard about it on Facebook or the news. I did find it hilarious that it was the biggest news story of the day, bigger than the Olympics and even bigger than the unveiling of the Rebirth statue.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I can't remember if I first heard about it on Facebook or the news. I did find it hilarious that it was the biggest news story of the day, bigger than the Olympics and even bigger than the unveiling of the Rebirth statue.

Because it's fuckin Hubigs, I still remember my first one, it was apple. One of the things I missed the most when I moved away after Katrina.

The only thing that would have been a bigger story is if the Saints practice today featured a hologram of Sean Payton coaching the team.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I should stock pile moon pies and burn down the factory,

then cash in like the last clean whore in Saigon.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
a hologram of Sean Payton coaching the team.

649-80Lx.Em.55.jpeg

I'm OK with the alternative!